04

When the quinjet landed on the helicarrier, Loki was immediately escorted to where his cell was by armed guards

When the quinjet landed on the helicarrier, Loki was immediately escorted to where his cell was by armed guards. Everyone was in a conference room watching watching Loki and Fury on the screens in the table. Loki was locked in the glass cylinder and Fury walked up to the control panel.

"I case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass." Fury pushes a button and the floor beneath the cell opened and wind rushed in. "Thirty thousand feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?"

Fury pressed another button and the floor closed. "Ant. Boot." Milena smirked at Fury using Loki's threat against him.

"It's and impressive cage." Loki said, "not built, I think for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you." Milena knew that Fury was talking about. Banner. From the look on Bruce's face, he knew too.

"Oh I've heard. A mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I?" Fury asked " You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Ooh. It burns you to have come so close, to have the Tesseract, to have power- unlimited power, and for what?" Milena felt a chill run down her spine as Loki turned towards the camera and smiled menacingly. "A warm light for all of mankind to share?"

Loki turned back to Fury "and then to be what reminded what real power is."

"Well let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something" Fury said before turning and walking away.

The monitors turned off and Milena leaned back in her chair with a sigh.

"He really grows on you doesn't he?" Bruce said with an uncomfortable smile.

"Loki's gonna drag this out." Steve said "so, Thor what's his play?"

"He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard nor any world known." Thor uncrossed his arms and turned towards them. "He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth, in return. I suspect, for the Tesseract."

"An army, from outer space?" Steve asked in disbelief.

"So he's building another portal." Bruce stated "That's what he needs Erik Selvig for."

"Selvig?" Thor asked

Milena turned in her chair around to look at Thor, and explained for him "He's an astrophysicist, he was there when Loki first arrived."

"He's a friend." Thor stated.

Natasha leaned forward on the table "Loki put him under some type of spell, along with one of ours."