33

*not edited*

"How long have you been here?" 

Milena started as her concentration on Thor's body was broken. She let out a shaky sigh "I'm not entirely sure...Loki showed up a couple of weeks after I did." 

"And what's up with this whole princess thing too? Why were you and Loki so close?"

Milena paused and looked down in shame. "to put it shortly, the Grandmaster is parading me around, forcing everyone to treat me like royalty because of my powers, I can extend the length of his fights to please the people of Sakaar...Loki just used me as a way to get closer to the Grandmaster and therefore be apart of the elite in Sakaar."

Thor's eyes widened in surprise then fixed into a glare. "we have to get out of here." 

Milena gave a noise of protest as Thor began to stand in the middle of her healing process. Still disoriented and shaky from the fight he looked around the colourful room in both confusion and apprehension. Milena then sighed in defeat as Thor reached down to slip his armour back onto his body. 

Hulk made a splash in his tub causing Thor to whip around defensively. Thor lifted both his hands in surrender as Hulk stepped in the light, "Are we cool?" Thor asked 

When hulk grunted in confirmation Thor smirked and looked at Milena, slightly chuckling "Its Hulk in a hot tub. How did I not notice him earlier?" 

Milena shrugged "You get used to it after a while." 

 "How long have you been like that?" Thor asked while slowly trudging towards the large window in the room.

"Like what?" Hulk grunted. 

"Like this." He vaguely gestured towards Hulk. "Big, and green, and ...stupid." 

Milena shot Thor a glare but chose not to say anything.

"Hulk always Hulk." 

Thor didn't reply, he turned away from the green giant and walked even closer to the window. 

Milena cringed as she saw a ship attempt to make an escape through one of the many portals that littered the sky only to be shot down by one of the Grandmaster's patrol ships.

After a moment, Thor spoke again. "How'd you get here?'

"Winning."

"You mean cheating?" Thor jabbed, he pulled down the collar of his armour, revealing the obedience disk implanted into his neck. Unconsciously Milena placed her hand to the spot above her collarbone where her own disk was implanted. "Were they wearing one of these when you won? How'd you arrive here?" 

With his hand, Hulk imitated a flying quinjet while simultaneously making whooshing sounds with his mouth, then he smacked his hand into the water causing a small splash in the water. "Quinjet."

"Yes.  Where is the Quinjet now?" Thor asked frantically, hope evident in his voice. 

Milena stood up to show Thor where the quinjet was. When she heard the water move she quickly tried to prevent Hulk from getting out of the tub.

"Oh Hulk you don't have to I can show-" 

Milena's attempt fell on deaf ears and she could only sigh in defeat as a very naked hulk stood up and began to walk across the room to where Thor was.

Thor's hands went up in surprised and he quickly shifted his eyes to the ceiling. "Oh, that's naked. He's very naked." Thor cringed "It's in my brain now."

Unbothered, the hulk stood at the window and pointed out the surprisingly intact quinjet that sat in within the piles of the massive junkyard. "Quinjet." He stated.