24

Milena helped usher people out of the building towards the lifeboats

Milena helped usher people out of the building towards the lifeboats. Helping the people who couldn't run as fast. In the distance she could see Rhodey and Tony fighting any stray bots. The feeling of hopelessness melting away. She could only hope that there was a way to bring down the city without killing billions.

Then, as if on cue. Tony spoke into the comms. "Thor, I got a plan!"

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Thor grunted.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony ordered.

"On it." Rhodey replied.

"Avengers, time to work for a living."

Milena sighed and began running towards the centre of the city. She could see an Ultron ahead of her. With a swift slice of her sword the bot fell into pieces at her feet. She jumped over the body and ran into the church. Joining Tony, Thor. Pietro, Steve, and the Vision.

As the wave ended Clint and Wanda walked into the church. "You good?" Pietro asked his sister.

"Yeah." she replied softly.

Milena went up to Thor and began searching him for injuries. Thor chuckled and gripped the glowing hands that healed his his face. "I'm fine Milena."

She smiled softly. "I just wanted to make sure."

"Romanoff?" Tiny asked into the comms. "You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini."

Milena snickered before Nat replied. "Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly" eventually she drove towards the church in a truck. She quickly got off and joined the team. "What's the drill?"

Tony Pointed to the vibranium core that came out of the ground. "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose."

Hulk jumped down and shoved aside an Ultron. Just as the main body flew slowly down in front of the team.

"Is that the best you can do?!" Thor shouted.

Ultron raised a hand and steadily, a whole army of Ultron bots appeared behind ultron. An army much larger than the Chitauri.

Steve glanced at Thor annoyed. "You had to ask."

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" He threatened

"Well, like the old man said." Tony breathed Together."

With a roar from Hulk, the army charged towards the team. Some flew and most ran. A couple climbed the walls of the run down church. The battle started almost immediately. The Avengers stood around the core protectively battling the army. Not letting one bot pass them.

Milena grunted as the swung her sword. Her powers surging into the metal causing her to slice through the metal bodies with ease. Tony and Vision flew through the air attacking any trying to pursue through the air. Wanda threw bots around with her powers, Pietro ran all over the church smashing them to pieces. Thor, Steve and the hulk crushed the  bots with their weapons and bare hands, and Nat and Clint every weapon they had at their disposal.