19

"All our work is gone

"All our work is gone." Bruce mourned. "Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch."

Everyone was in the lab, except for Thor who went after the legionnare. Milena sat in a chair across Hill, healing one of her bloodied feet as Hill picked glass out of the other. Milena listened quietly to the conversation that was picking up. Mostly concentrating on finding the right places to reconnect the cut flesh.

"Ultron." Steve scowled.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Milena stiffened slightly as Natasha said that. Hoping that Hill didn't notice.

"He's in your files, he's in the internet." Rhodey said as he walked towards Milena and Hill. She noticed that he was still holding his shoulder, she would have to heal that after. 

"What if he decides to access something a little more. exciting?"

"Nuclear codes." Milena breathed in realization. Breaking her concentration for a moment.

"Nuclear codes." Rhodey nodded. He turned to Tony who stood at a table with Iron Legion parts scattered across it. "Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."

Milena finished healing Hill's foot and gestured for her to prop up her other foot. She wiped some blood away, checking for any extra glass before getting to work.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Nat said in confusion.

"He didn't say dead." Steve deadpanned "He said extinct."

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint noted.

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building." Hill said

Tony spoke up. "Yes there was." Tony held his phone in his hand. He flicked his wrist and an orange hologram appeared. Milena recognized the now broken form of JARVIS.

"This is insane." Bruce said in shock as he walked towards the hologram.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve huffed.

"No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis." Bruce explained. "This isn't strategy, this is...rage."

Everyone looked up at the sound of Thor's heavy steps. When Tony turned around Thor roughly grabbed him by the throat and lifted him above the ground.

"Thor!" Milena exclaimed.

"It's going around." Clint sighed

"Come on. Use your words, buddy." Tony choked.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor growled.

"Thor!" Milena called again as she stood up. Thor turned his head to her, rage clear in his eyes. "The Legionnaire."