35

*not edited*

Milena sat nervously on one of the couches in Hulk's room, waiting for 142 to show up, or as Thor had called her "Valkyrie," the man in question stood in the corner of the room where he was out of Valkyrie's direct view.

"Angry girl," Milena's head snapped up when she heard Hulk's fond greeting towards the chuckling woman.

Quickly the two began to play-fight and Milena winced as Hulk was kicked to the ground. She knew that Hulk could easily take it but the sound of the impact still sounded painful.

"What's going on?" Valkyrie started, obviously confused as to why the Hulk asked for her on a non-training day, "What do you...?" 

Valkyrie's playful smile quickly dropped as Thor slowly walked towards her, he stopped by the racks full of alcohol and Milena had to restrain herself from groaning from second-hand embarrassment as Thor awkwardly tried to pose casually. 

A glare appeared on Valkyrie's face as she stomped on Hulk and briskly made her way towards the exit. "You're so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone?" 

 Thor followed closely behind her "We need to talk." 

 Valkyrie quickly turned to face Thor "No, you want to talk to me." she turned to Milena, "Your not going to do anything about him? I'm sure he hasn't been a pleasure to be around your highness." She turned to the door again before Milena could say anything.

 "I need her to stay," Thor said to Hulk frantically

"Stay?" Hulk asked before turning to his bed frame. Milena shot up from her seat in an attempt to stop Hulk from ruining his room even more but of course, her attempt would be in vain. 

 "Block!" Hulk yelled as he threw a piece of the large skull "Stay! Please?"

"Please?" Thor said after shooting a heated look at Thor.

Valkyrie raised an eyebrow and looked at Milena. Half expecting her to say please too, however, all she did was give a dismissive wave and walk to Hulk who was now playing with a large bouncy ball.

"All right." Valkyrie strode towards the alcohol rack and grabbed a bottle larger than the size of Milena's head. "Here's the deal. I'll listen to you, till this is empty." 

"I wouldn't agree to that if I were you- oh she's already going," Milena stared at the woman chugging the bottle with a morbid fascination, she definitely had a talent. Milena's amusement however was interrupted by a large ball making contact with her chest.

 "Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. I need your help...wow." Thor's rant was cut quite short also looking at the woman impressed

 "Finished." Valkyrie dropped the large bottle on the ground letting it shatter. "Bye."

"Odin is dead." Milena suddenly called out as Valkyrie tried to make an exit again. While it may have been vague, Thor had taken it upon himself to let Milena know who scrapper 142 really was. A member of an amazing group of women that Thor had looked up to in his childhood. While it may have been Millenia ago, surely deep down she still cared about the ruler of the home she once swore to protect.

When Valkyrie stopped in her tracks Thor took continued for Milena, "Hela, the Goddess of Death has invaded Asgard." 

 "If Hela's back then Asgard is already lost," Valkyrie said, already sounding defeated.