18

Little Author's note:

Anything in bold is the character speaking Korean ;)

——————————

Once they landed Milena helped push the gurney that Clint was on

Once they landed Milena helped push the gurney that Clint was on. She spoke in frantic Korean to Dr. Cho. Letting her know what happened and what she had healed, as they swiftly walked towards Banner's lab.

"I feel like I'm taking away your job. You probably could have healed him faster." Dr. Cho said as she began to activate her device.

Milena smirked. "You're not taking away my job. If anything you're making it easier. He's stubborn, wouldn't let me heal him because he knew that I had been using a lot of my powers."

Dr. Cho nodded and Milena watched in awe as the device began regenerating the part of Clint that was gone. Layer by layer.

Eventually Clint woke up and Nat came in and stood beside Milena. Tony came in to check in on him and left the lab to grab him a drink.

They all watched as the machine worked. "You sure he's going to be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together." Nat said with a smirk. Milena laughed as she said that.

Dr. Cho began speaking as Clint glared at the two women. "There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum." She said confidently as she tapped the screen.

"She's creating tissue." Bruce said in fascination.

"If you brought him to my lab, the regeneration Cradle could do this in twenty minutes." She claimed.

"Oh, he's flatlining." Tony chimed in as he walked in with a tray of green juice. "Call it. Time?"

"No, no, no. I'm going to live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic." Clint chuckled.

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton." Dr. Cho reassured. "Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference."

"Well, I don't have a girlfriend." He said gruffly. Before taking a sip of the cup Tony gave him.

Milena accepted the drink that Tony offered her and shared a knowing glance with Natasha as he turned around.

"That I can't fix." She quipped. "This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust."

"Well, that is exactly the plan." Tony stated. "And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday."

"Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties." The doctor remarked. She hesitated for a few moments. "Will Thor be there?" She asked shyly.

Milena couldn't help but snort at the shy doctor.

———

Milena laid on a couch overlooking the city just across from the lab. Now out of her armour, she sighed as she watched the sun slowly set over the ever bustling city. When she felt the couch dip at her feet, she looked up and smiled when she saw Thor.