49

*not edited*

After some more discussion about the Reality Stone and its whereabouts, it was finally time to move on to the next stone. Lunch was ordered and the team sat down at the dining table.

Rocket got to work to bring up any information that was available to them. Milena sat between Nebula and Tony, who had an arm slung over the back of her chair. She had to playfully nudge him as he tried to steal a dumpling off of her plate.

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket said as he stepped between various Chinese take-out boxes.

"Is that's a person?" Bruce asked though a mouthful of ice cream.

Rocket gave Bruce an incredulous look, "No, Morag's a planet. Quill was a person."

Milena snorted, remembering the short time she spent with the man, "An interesting person that's for sure"

"Like a planet? Like in outer space?" Scott exclaimed in surprise.

Rocket mockingly ran a hand through Scott's hair "Aw, look. It's like a puppy, all happy and everything. You want to go to space, puppy? I'll take you to space." he goaded.

"I think Milena has some info on the stone" Clint called out suddenly.

Everyone turned to look at the woman and she glared at Clint as she swallowed her noodles. "Nothing that will help us locate it."

"Well any new information on the stone can be extremely valuable Milena" Steve shrugged.

Milena sighed and set down her chopsticks "Long story short, some time during these past few years, I found out that I'm not 100% human and my ancestor took some abilities from the power stone before being banished from their planet."

Milena paused and her eyes widened "Actually it might be the planet Rocket was referring to, anyways that's why I have my powers, it passed down from my ancestor. Any questions?"

Honestly, Milena should have expected the the onslaught of questions that flooded the room.

Rocket put a hand to his chin "Honestly that all makes sense with how I've seen you use your powers, the healing is just the Power Stone's destructive powers put into reverse somehow."

Milena shrugged "Your guess is as good as mine when it comes the technicalities of my abilities."

"Still it is a amazing that you finally got to find out Milena" Thor started with a smile "I know that you have been curious for quite some time.

Milena looked at Thor in surprise, she had only mentioned a couple times to the man her desire to know more about herself "Yeah," she chuckled awkwardly "It's great"

------

Next on their checklist of Infinity Stones was the Soul Stone. They had moved their operations to the living room where various books, files and papers littered the coffee table and floor. Milena sat on the floor in front of the couch, skimming through a book with a mug of coffee in one hand.

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula began.

Natasha sat on the couch behind Milena "What is Vormir?" she asked as she jotted down notes.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of celestial existence." Nebula stated gravely.

Milena slowly looked up from what she was reading to stare at the woman in disbelief

"It's where Thanos murdered my sister." She finished

There was a moment of silence that fell across the room as Nebula's words hung heavy in the air