𝐢𝐱. chapter seven

the unforeseen, yet unforgettable, mistake

content warning.
✍︎︎

"we shouldn't be doing this," elle whispers as she pulls away from him. his hot breath fanning over her face as his thumb pulls on her bottom lip. the callous texture of his spiral print is harsh compared to her velvety red skin.

"tell me to stop and i'll stop," his tongue darts out, grazing a bit, savoring her cherry-flavored taste that has been branded —almost infused— in his saliva.

he greedily kissed her already, pushing her up against the corridor wall, lust compelling them to feel every inch of each other as darkness consumed the pair. drew feared tight spaces, but tonight, claustrophobia had dispersed; vanished from his mind and was replaced by the twinkling star in front of him.

oh, how he wished upon her every night in his room, her body glowing from his luminous seed, kneeling in front of him with that glint in her eyes. every night he cursed himself for sexualizing derrielle that way but turns out his manifestations were powerful because, now, here he is, with a star in his clutch.

like a black hole, his presence ready to ravage her with a single command.

only a shifty yellow light remains in the dingy hall. its reflection coming from the sliver of the gender-neutral bathroom, beaming brightly against the mahogany wood floor. someone had already stolen their idea, they could hear the moans and the screams through the thin walls, the beat of the music filling in the silence.

"i never said that," elle shakes her head, grabbing his neck and pushing drew down to meet her lips.

the action shocks him, an amused smile can be felt against her mouth, a deep chuckle transcending into a groan as she nips his bottom lip.

"fucking hell, derry," he mumbles against her lips, slipping her some tongue. his fingers digging deep into her sides. the sequins scratching his skin. "i want you."

"then take me," she answers. her dainty fingers hooking his silver chain that lays on his bare chest, pulling him in more as an invitation. drew's satin shirt falling open— derrielle has that effect on him.

"you're gonna get me in trouble," drew says lowly, gritting through his teeth as he quickly grabs her hand and pulls derrielle into the men's bathroom.

"everybody out!" drew yells, startling a young kid mid-pee. "oh, sorry pal," he drops his voice, realizing that the guy is the only person in here. elle snickers behind him, mostly at the poor boy's face.