𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter ten

she's struggling to be a silent snack

content warning.
✍︎︎

derrielle huffs against her pressing palm as drew continuously fucks her with his tongue.

"drew, please, i'm s-so sensitive," she whispers into the air, worried that at any moment someone will barge in because her front door isn't locked.

elle has already came. but drew wants more.
drew wants to see how far she could last; how much she could handle; he wants to push her boundaries just enough to have complete control.

"but you taste so good," he mumbles against her hot and wet skin. "and it's all mine to eat, isn't that right?" he pulls away, watching her gasp and whimper from the loss of contact.

she hesitates, her eyes flickering over to the door. just outside is all her friends and coworkers— what would they think of her? if someone saw her; if someone saw him; they wouldn't hear the end of it.

drew lightly slaps her (already) sensitive clit, gaining back her attention. "answer me," he states, exerting his dominance over the situation. the quick but hard abrasion sending enough pain and pleasure to make her let out a low moan.

"yes, all yours, please i'm so close," she bucks up her hips. his face was so close, yet so far away. "please sir, please, make me cum again."

he watches as she becomes so needy for him. the little slip of 'sir' sounded like pure cocaine to his ears, it became addictive— especially when it's from her candy-apple red lips.

he couldn't help but wonder— where did she learn that?

he would ask her that later.
he doesn't want to embarrass her.
not yet. too early to introduce his kinks.

"fine, darling, since you begged so nicely," drew shrugs nonchalantly as if he didn't want to completely ravage her and maybe suffocate in between her luscious thighs.

his large hands holds open her legs, his fingernails clawing into the muscle as he swipes up a stripe with his tongue before sucking and nipping harshly on her swollen clit.

immediately her right hand flocks to her mouth, a moan muffling against her palm that's sure to be coated with saliva. the other, grabs the hair on top of his head, causing drew to groan inside her.

elle's fingernails claw at his scalp, pulling and pushing drew's hot and skillful tongue back into her tight hole that is practically clenching around air.

she feels his tongue flickering in and out when suddenly, the cool, stinging, sensation of his metallic ring on his pointer finger dives inside her.

"oh fuck," she whispers, feeling her back starting to arch and her legs starting to tremble from the overwhelming sensation.

the combination of drew's hot breath, his skillful tongue on her pulsating clit, and his pointer finger rubbing against her walls gnawing at that one spot; the feeling of euphoria hit her like a cargo train.

"come on, baby, give it to me," is all she remembers.

she blacked out.

when she came back to reality, she indeed felt a little embarrassed. her inner thighs felt sticky, the countertop glistened from the hanging lights above, drew's lips, chin, neck, and some parts of his shirt were completely drenched from her juices.

"you did so well, darling," drew praises, not wanting to cause derrielle any shame for squirting on him. he massages her thighs, kissing them in random spots to distract her from the mess she made.

"shit, i'm sorry drew, i didn't know i could do that," she admits, her neck and cheeks burning from his smug stare.

"don't tell me, i took your squirting-virginity?" he jokes, scooting back his chair and automatically places his arms underneath her legs and behind her back. he lifts her up, bridal style, of course.

"ugh, don't say that," she laughs at him, covering her face with her hands.

"nothing to be ashamed of derry, it was hot," drew reassures, walking her into the bathroom.

"what are you doing? we'll miss breakfast," elle asks him, confused as to why he's giving her aftercare (her last boyfriend never did that, so she isn't used to it! fuck that guy, honestly).

"you were my breakfast, besides you deserve a bubble bath," drew states as if it's obvious. "don't you think?"

"i'm not used to this, that's all," she answers, avoiding eye contact as he settles her on the toilet.

"well, you're friends with me now, so get used to it," he mumbles, a bit angry about what she just said but he doesn't push her. that'll be another question he'll ask her later.

instead, he begins the bubble bath.

"do you need help getting undressed? do you want me to leave?" he asks her, worried he has overstayed his "friendship" boundaries.

friendship. what a fucking lie.
god, he regrets calling her a friend.

"um, could you? help me, i mean," elle whispers, feeling her emotions in her throat. no man has ever been this considerate for her— fuck, she's falling for him. very fast.

she swore off love long ago.
she swore she wouldn't get hurt again.
she promised herself that she wouldn't.
but she breaks promises all the time.
especially if it involves her heart.

"of course," drew replies, feeling the hot water before turning the faucet off. the bumbles giving the tub a flower-scented aroma.

he stands up, carefully leaning down and grabbing derrielle's shirt over her head. she blushes under his gaze, feeling a bit too exposed but, of course, he praises her.

"you are beautiful, don't worry," he stands, pulling her up along with him. "turn around for me," he says, his voice dropping to a whisper.

derrielle turns, feeling his hands on her back zipper as he slowly pulls the tiny metal downward, releasing the tight skirt wrapping around her hips and causing the fabric to pool around her ankles.

"do you need help getting in?" drew asks her, locking their eyes together in the mirror.

"no, thank you, i'll see you later," she shakes her head, trying to distract herself from the fluffy butterflies she thought she banned herself from feeling ever again.

"goodbye, derrielle," he states, his eyes looking at her for a little longer before turning away and walking out of the bathroom and shutting the door.

"bye, drew," she says, watching him leave.

as soon as he shuts the door, both of them slowly drop to the floor, cursing at themselves. "fuck."

✍︎︎