𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯iii. chapter thirty five

all mine

content warning

content warning.
✍︎︎

12+ NEW MESSAGES!!

RUDEST PERSON EVER (jk?)
bro.. wtf is going on with this script?? ik the stakes are higher but it's not a fucking bond movie... why are they dropping character development? no offense, but rafe does not need a love interest and i don't wanna see you have sex

CHASE (ATLANTIC)
not them casting a love interest without even going through chemistry-reading with you. you gotta check on derry, maddie is really worried about her

JUST DANCE
did you know about this shit?? did derry tell you?

GUY FROM DISNEY CHANNEL
this is perfect timing, huh? it's you guys' one-year anniversary and the only thing that you can think about is this new season's shit? im so sorry bro

CLINOSAUR
drew you need to check on elle. she's been locked in her room all day and she's not eating, i've tried but she locked the door and repeatedly called her but nothing is working :((

✍︎︎

slitting his dangerously furious eyes at the email notification; the furrowing of his strong brow bone starts to ache in sore pain as he reads the sensual play commands...

RAFE CAMERON x LOLA LIMBREY EP 8
Hearing the obnoxious heels behind him, RAFE swings his body around and forcefully slams LOLA into the wall by the throat. Wild eyes anticipate violence. Sexual tension is intense.

RAFE: "you leave or you stay. either way, you're still a pain in my ass and i'll have to deal with you later."

LOLA: "you're just mad you haven't fucked me yet."

RAFE: "stay here, and," he gives her the ultimatum. "i'll remind you how much of a whore you really are."

was she self-inserting herself? imagining herself as lola limbrey? was this his girlfriend's ultimate fantasy? why couldn't she discuss this with him? how could she write so intimately with such few words?. . .

drew sighs in frustration, his mind racing to find simple justifications for the expertly written sex scenes that are found throughout the length of his script— but he's entirely too blinded by the jealous and possessive thoughts spurred by the pervertedness of it all.

one thing is for certain: the accuracy of his kinks in the bedroom is dead-on with rafe's controlling and degrading nature. . . he just hasn't had the opportunity to explore it fully with derrielle because of their busy schedule, the worries of a pandemic, and, of course, the unfortunate downside of having roommates.