𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twenty two

worthy of pleasure

content warning ✍︎︎

content warning
✍︎︎

"oh fuck! drew, please," derrielle whimpers as she quickly bites her bottom lip, trying to conceal but rather she smothers another loud moan into a satisfied sigh. her hips rocking against his skillful tongue— riding his face as she squeezes her breasts; she's worried that she grabs the cheap fabric of the curtain, she'll break it off the railing.

grunting, she can feel his lips lift up in a smirk as his hands grab the underside of her thighs and push her down so that he's practically smothered between her legs.

"drew," she tries to lift off his face— worried that her weight will suffocate him— but this only causes him to squeeze her harder. "n-no, i'll crush you."

"no, derry," he pulls away, his blue eyes glancing at her puffy clit; how her slick pools out of her, coating her thighs in a tempting feast.

the shower isn't making her this wet, he is.

"i gotcha, remember?" he bites his lip, pleading as he looks up at her. "lemme have you," he says, his strong hand grabbing her left thigh and lifting her leg over his large shoulder. he bites the supple flesh, sucking on the delicate skin so hard that the blood cells on the surface pop and form a hickey.

"okay," elle nods smiling, her nose scrunching up a bit as she looks down at him. her hand gently pushing back some hair so that it's out of his face.

"that's my girl," drew kisses the hickey, distracting her as he grabs her ass hard and pushes her back on top of him. his tongue dipping between her folds with the intent of sucking her dry. lapping up the pretty pussy, he latches onto the sensitive bud and sucks it between his lips.

"jesus," elle sucks the air between her teeth as she tilts her head back; her left leg enclasping around his head; her heel digging into his upper back. "god, yes, s'good, mhmm," elle blabbers, rocking back and forth as she finally gives up and sinks down further.

her right leg shaking in place as drew pushes her limits: sliding two fingers inside, pumping them in and out of her pussy, enjoying the feeling of her tight walls twitching and fluttering around them.

"oh my god, fuck!" her hands crawl up to her chest, twisting at her own nipples before scratching up her hot neck. a loud unearthing moan coming from the depths of her lungs and releasing into the swarming steam. "god, you're s'good. yeah, you look s-so pretty on your knees, mhmm."

drew groans at the praise and at the beautiful sight above him before closing his eyes and savoring the pure bliss. he doubles his efforts, crooking his palm against the fold of her ass and stretching her out knuckle-deep while swiping his face through the delicious folds; ravaging her like a starving animal.

like the embodiment of sin, with swollen lips in the shape of an 'o' and glazed eyes, her voice gets increasingly higher-pitched, her breath panting as she rolls her hips and chases her high. "drew, fuck, i'm coming," she announces, clamping down on his fingers and gushing all over his face.

her legs slipping off her back as his hands adhere to her hips, turning her around so that she's pressed against the cold shower wall. he continues to eat her out until he stops, his cock in so much pain.

pulling his fingers away, just for him to spread her ass apart just to see her glistening cunt ache for more. smirking, drew spits on it, watching the sweet pussy become stickier as it runs down and seeps into the skin.

"darling? what are you—" derrielle looks over her shoulder, watching her boyfriend stand and pumps himself a few times, lining himself up with her intoxicating entrance. dragging his tip through his girlfriend's folds, he coats himself in the juices before thrusting inside.

"ahh!" elle shrieks in pleasure, her pussy pulsating around him as the familiar stretch burns her once more. his strong hands wrapping around the base of her hips, bending her a certain way to take him completely.

"do you believe me now, elle? hmm?" he mewls loudly into her ear, swiftly pulling her back by the hair and forcing her back to be flushed against his chest; his hips increasing their speed and pounding inside her like a possessed man. "oh, fuck, your pussy s'good. you deserve everything, you're worth everything. shit, darling, i might have to miss dinner. you're taking me so well."

for the first time in her life, the writer is at a loss for words.

drew fucks her so good, pulling orgasm after orgasm out of her abused pussy, until he loses count of how many he's given her. she became barely coherent, mumbling broken prayers as her amber eyes roll into the back of her head.

after what seemed like hours, drew's hips stutter and he stills with an animalistic grunt, emptying himself inside her. panting, he collapses, holding her body against his as he turns her chin and kisses her. derrielle sighs through her nose as she slips drew some tongue.

"i think we should take a real shower now," drew says, his hands gentle as he pushes back some wet strands of hair behind her ear. he does not pull out of her just yet— she always feels so warm and snug.

"you think?" elle gulps, feeling the last twitches of her inside him; her whole body feeling sore and worn out.

"har har," he scoffs, reluctantly pulling out of her as his ears pick up the distinctive vibration of another impatient phone call coming from the sink countertop. he missed two calls already. "shit, i think i'm in actual trouble now."

"wait? what?"

✍︎︎

fez speaking!

woowww two updates for two different books??
jesus someone please check on me. cause this is
not normal whatsoever.

i know it's short but i still hope you all enjoyed!
and i hope i redeemed myself after
the robbery of angry seggs!

pls say that i did bc i need validation <3

anyways, love y'all so much thank you for
24K READS <33 pls don't forget to vote / comment!