01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 1: first step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 1: first step
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Stop fighting, boring."

Yan Cheng threw the playing cards in his hand, picked up the wine glass, and leaned back lazily on the sofa.

The midwinter is approaching, especially in the middle of the night, when the biting cold wind rustles and the shadows of the trees sway under the street lights, unknowingly soaking the whole city into the cold night, many office buildings are finishing their day's work The lights had already been extinguished and the shopping malls were closed. At the same time, the sensual place began to be brightly lit, and people's materialistic life quietly unfolded here.

There is a bar in the city center called 1401 Erguan.

The name sounds pretty self-cultivating and unattractive.

But most of the people who can enter are either rich or expensive.

It is said that Erguan is a shrunken and concrete flower world that belongs to the rich.

Regarding prey, hunters, not being a real love field, being a real hunting ground, most of them are extravagance after being drunk and mad.

Inside the bar, the diffused smoke and the colorful colors complement each other.

Accompanied by deafening music, people swing their bodies rhythmically on the dance floor.

Men and women are close to each other, rubbing and twisting, and freely release or suppress or excite emotions.

Compared with dancing and carnival only on the dance floor, the size of some boxes on the second floor is larger. The closed boxes give people privacy. After being flooded with heating, the feeling of heat rises straight, so it can stage scenes. A more straightforward tease.

The game ended suddenly, and there would inevitably be a few grumbles of dissatisfaction.

After halfway through the grumbling of these young dudes, they reacted and quietly raised their eyebrows and glanced at Yan Cheng, where the old **** was in the middle of the sofa, and suddenly fell silent.

There was nothing to say for three minutes, and only restless music was left. This kind of time without even entertainment was too boring and too difficult.

After playing with the phone for a while, Huang Mao raised his hand and pressed the bell on the wall, calling for service.

Not long after, a group of revealing but delicately dressed girls entered the box.

Except for the yellow hair called Ling, the remaining few brothers frowned.

"Brother Yan, do you choose first?" Huang Mao was a little flattering.

With the dim yellow and flashing light, Yan Cheng raised his eyes and observed carefully for a while. After a while, he turned his face to look at the yellow hair, his eyes were slightly narrowed, his index finger tapped the wall of the goblet, and said: "Zhou Chao, just over a month, the bar let you take charge of this..., do you want me to enter the police station?"

"No, Brother Yan, the bar business is better now." Zhou Chao eagerly moved in, trying to explain something, "Besides, many clubs have this kind of business model, and they are rarely investigated?"

Hearing this answer, the son of the son who usually plays well with Yan Cheng almost laughed with contempt.

This Zhou Xue's cousin is mentally retarded, right?

"Of course the business of the brothel is so good every night." Yan Cheng lowered his eyelashes and looked a little absent-minded, but it was more obvious that he would not take Zhou Chao's stubbornly at all. "I'm back now, you don't have to be here. It's hosted here."