21 & 22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 21: Step 21
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 21: Step 21
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
late at night.

The curtain in the bedroom was not tightened, leaving a small gap. The bright moon was in the sky, and the bright moonlight came in through the gap, sprinkling a few silver ash.

These soft rays of light instantly dissipated the darkness of a room.

And at the end of the bed that the darkness can't reach, half of the dark gray quilt fell to the ground, two pairs of poorly colored legs overlapped and intertwined, and the bed made a "crunching" sound because of a bit of intense shaking. .

The scorching heat in the house was also filled with a strong smell of inexplicability.

I don't know how long it took, and after a groan, everything gradually calmed down. Yan Cheng buried his face on Chen Jinyao's collarbone, motionless.

It didn't take long before the room began to calm down.

………

Consciousness slowly returned, Chen Jinyao seemed to fall apart, she had no energy, her cheeks were still flushing, and her pupils stared at the ceiling above her head divergently. It was actually dark and could not see anything.

After drinking the film, the memories came to my mind intermittently, showing a fragmented screening mode, and the screened clips are the key points.

It is not unreasonable to say that women are more prone to chaos after drinking. Alcohol allows her to break away from her usual calm self-sufficiency. As Yan Cheng said, after drinking, she laughs whenever she meets and smiles like a second fool. Of course, This is not the crux of the problem either. The key is... She is the initiator who led the whole incident to this point. In short, she is the active party.

The details have gone through...

First of all, what is certain is that everything was normal when I was in the Erguan, and even started to be polite. Because Shao Chongsi and Chai Yue were also there, they went to the box for more than an hour. Finally, they couldn’t stop it. Exhausted from busy work during the day, Chen Jinyao was drunk and sleepy. She yawned and leaned her head on Yan Cheng's shoulder, squinting and sleepy, tears were almost squinted.

After that, Yan Cheng proposed to go back first. At that time, it was very early before the end of the night scene. He awoke her and said goodbye to Shao Chongsi and the others.

When I left the Erguan, I came out from the east gate dignified. Before I came out, I ran into the manager of the Erguan. Yan Cheng seemed to have thought of something. After the manager respectfully shouted "Boss", he suddenly stopped when he almost passed by. With the traces of red wine remaining on his coat, he glanced down, frowned and said, "You are responsible for the part-time employees? You will be dismissed directly if you have a hairy hand."

In fact, he didn't even know what the employee who bumped into him looked like.

He casually mentioned that he also reminded the manager to pay attention to his own problems in managing and training employees.

Yan Cheng seems to care nothing about the Erguan, but in fact, no one cares more about the Erguan than him. In a sense, the Erguan is his painstaking effort.

Chen Jinyao's car stopped at Erguan.

She didn’t drink and drove, and she came back in Yancheng’s car, not late at night, but there were not many cars on the road at this time. Yancheng probably played racing in the first half of the road. The speed of the car soared.