61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 61: Sixty-first step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 61: Sixty-first step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Under incandescent lights that are not too harsh.

Father Chen's face was calm, his eyes squinted slightly, and there was no superfluous expression.

Being in the position of a superior person all the year round, he is often not angry with himself.

This scared Chen Jinlin so much. Almost when Luo Xiao's voice fell and was about to get up, she held Luo Xiao's hand, then raised her eyes to look at Father Chen, begging in her clear eyes: "Dad !"

"Dad, dad, I won't eat your little boyfriend."

Seeing her daughter who has been raising her up with hard work and showing her eagerness to protect her calf for an outsider who has not yet become an insider, Father Chen is so upset that he doesn't get angry, his nose is slightly opened, his nostrils vent, and he sniffs coldly. With.

Raising a girl is horrible, she turns her elbow away when her wings become hard.

"Do you think you secretly fall in love, I don't know?"

"Dad has eaten more salt than you have eaten. You are now in love and your eyes are covered. What happened to Dad helping you to check?"

Chen Jinlin was choked and shrank her neck. After thinking for a moment, she had the courage to explain a few words, but Luo Xiao stopped her words before she reached her throat.

After Luo Xiao followed Father Chen out,

Chen Jinlin lightly trailed to the door, and through the small piece of glass on the door, she wanted to spy on the frontline news.

He stomped his feet and wanted to rush out directly to stand in front of Luo Xiao.

"My sister is still the same now, her boyfriend is above everything." Chen Jinyao stood in front of the cabinet, sorting out the clothes to be taken away from the hospital tomorrow, "This kind of thinking is very dangerous, women, you can't just see love in your eyes."

Yan Cheng glanced at Chen Jinlin on the door panel, then turned his face, nodded, and echoed Chen Jinyao's words, "You are right, but what do you want to express?"

After speaking, he stroked his chin, thoughtfully.

Yingbai fingers touched the cabinet door, Chen Jinyao motioned him to come over with his eyes, and then, in the somewhat puzzled expression that Yan Cheng came over, motioned him to bend down again, she bit her ears with him, whispered, "For example, , It’s just an analogy. If Luo Xiao is a scum man who hides a lot of inconsistency, or in other words, an invisible scum man, who is still affectionate now, it won’t be the same in the future. Isn’t your Zhiyuan getting bigger and bigger now? It’s said that when a man is rich, he will easily become worse. When he is rich, he will be more tempted to forget his heart. You know what I mean, when the time comes, my sister’s heart will fall on him. Eyes are the capital of indulgence, so it is my sister who is injured."

"Of course, this is just a baseless assumption."

Chen Jinyao shrugged: "Such examples are everywhere in society."

After finishing talking, he raised his eyes quietly and looked at Yan Cheng, and frankly under Yan Cheng's more complicated gaze, "You know me, I will take the worst of everything into consideration. ."

Luo Xiao scum and no scum can not be determined by assumptions.

These times can prove, and she just doesn't agree with what Chen Jinlin holds, which can be called "view of love" for the time being.