25 & 26

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 25: Step 25
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 25: Step 25
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Within a few days, the imperial capital ushered in a cold spring.

This cold wave is coming so fiercely, it can be said that people caught off guard.

The day before was full of sunshine and the temperature was pleasant. Looking at the good weather, the people who were busy from 9 to 5 on the working day had already begun to discuss waiting for the weekend to take their family for a youth tour. As a result, the next day, A big reversal broke their plan. When I got up early in the morning, I felt goose bumps under my senses. I can clearly feel that today's temperature has dropped sharply. The gap is too large and it is difficult to adapt. In the afternoon, the sky outside was gloomy, and suddenly there was a strong wind and heavy rain pouring down.

"Oh, this spooky weather must last for several days." In the clinic, Xiao Liu at the front desk looked at the rain washing down the glass door with his cheeks, and couldn't help but complain.

Unexpectedly, it would become a truth.

But not continuous, but intermittent.

The weather was good and bad, and the temperature was high and low. Under such a cycle, the Imperial Capital ushered in a large-scale flu following the cold wave.

………Strictly speaking, it is not just an imperial capital. All parts of the country experience influenza virus attacks during this time period every year.

As long as it is not a new type A H1N1 similar to that of the year, the others will be fine, but before the past, hospitals were crowded.

This time, Chen Jinyao was unfortunately caught.

She got a little rain when she got off work on Friday. At that time, she felt nothing. But on Saturday, the terrible "sequelae" came up. She was awakened by Yan Cheng and slowly opened her wistful eyes. , He saw a magnified handsome face in front of his eyes, the man frowned, his face expressionless: "You are all sweaty." Early in the morning, his voice was a little hoarse. She probed her forehead, and the temperature on her forehead directly burned the back of her hand. He was even more expressionless than the expressionless face before. He pursed his lips and was silent for a few seconds: "You have a fever, get up quickly and go to the hospital."

There are actually anti-fever and cold medicines at home.

However, they have already burned to such a degree, the bottles and cans of medicine cannot be trusted by Yan Cheng at all. The picture is still for a while, Yan Cheng wrinkles his nose, pats Chen Jinyao's face, and urges again: " Did you hear that? Get up and take you to the hospital." Isn't it burnt out? He mumbled in his heart.

It was still early at this time, and the sky outside was also bright.

Chen Jinyao was weak, his head was dizzy and swollen, and he couldn't concentrate at all. What he heard was also going in and out of the right ear.

The eyes that had just opened drooped again and again to close.

She just wanted to sleep now, with her eyes full of hearts, she just wanted to sleep in the dark with the quilt, subconsciously thinking that as long as she woke up, she would be fine.

The man who wakes her up without a look is so annoying! ! !

"It's fine for me to get bored." Probably because of illness, Chen Jinyao's whole body is soft and prone, even the pronunciation when speaking brings a feeling of coquetry, "It's fine to sleep with your head and sweat, really of."