08

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 8: Eighth step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 8: Eighth step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The atmosphere of the Chinese New Year in the city is getting stronger and stronger.

Even the clinic is no longer just icy white, with a slightly different color. The glass door is aligned left and right and two "Fu" characters are pasted, and the nurse at the front desk also put two golden lucky fortune. Cat.

Without the indifference under the rendering of medical alcohol, there is a bit more affectionate popularity.

Chen Jinyao tidied up briefly, took off the medical mask, and pushed out from the consulting room. Following her was her patient today. The problem was not serious, but the tooth decay. She handed her the list to her and carefully ordered. A few words, and then walked to the front desk, wanting to see what small snacks there can satisfy your hunger.

I stayed in the consulting room for almost an hour, now it's half past ten, I'm hungry early.

Sitting at the front desk was Xiao Liu, a new nurse. Chen Jinyao walked over, and she hurriedly stood up, still a little panicked.

"Am I so scary?" Chen Jinyao tilted his head and couldn't help but laugh. "What? Is it during work hours to watch TV?"

"No...no." But it's almost the same. She was busy chatting gossip with the colleague on duty yesterday. When Xiao Liu was teased like this, she stammered. It was indeed the heartbeat when she was caught. She usually It's really not like this. It took a long while before she found her voice, awkwardly and politely twitched the corner of her mouth, and said, "That Doctor Chen, your husband is here."

After a pause, "We can't stop, he is in your office now."

Hearing that, Chen Jinyao raised her eyebrows, and a trace of surprise flashed in her eyes. He suddenly forgot his purpose of coming to the front desk, stayed for a few seconds, and nodded and left.

The little high heel made a rhythmic bang when it touched the ground.

Xiao Liu watched her enter her office, and then sat down and breathed a sigh of relief. Everyone in the clinic knew that Chen Jinyao was married not long ago, or he was married on a blind date. This is similar to anxious to marry yourself and just chat with one casually. The behavior of flash marriages by the people who came here would occasionally become a topic after dinner. What's more, Dr. Chen and her blind date did not even have a wedding. After the honeymoon, they did not see her husband come to the clinic to receive Dr. Chen once. Over time, they automatically included Chen Jinyao's marriage in the failed file, and gradually avoided discussing this topic when they rested and chatted.

The rule of survival in the workplace: Inquiry into the private life of leaders should be adequate.

Just don’t put it on the bright side to discuss, there will always be people who have a little idea in their heart. Xiao Liu was used to the example of beauty and beast when she was in college, and she occasionally brought a little conspiracy to the dark heart. The husband who is not Dr. Chen is not very handsome, so Dr. Chen will not let him come out to see people.

The phone dinged and the screen lit up.

It was a reply from my colleague Xiao Li.

Xiao Li is also quite good at focusing, or people like them who have just stepped into society like to grasp the same key: Is Dr. Chen's husband handsome?

"Handsome!!!" Xiao Liu quietly lowered his head and sighed with a touch of voice, "I can't tell you, it's a little bit ridiculous."

Xiao Li: [……………What is a bit demon? 】