66-Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 66: Extra two
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 66: Extra two
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Try carefully on the edge of touching the bottom line,

The kid Yan Chichi finally capsized the boat in the gutter.

Although, he is the only one who firmly believes that the composition is truly from his heart, and every sentence is true and has real feelings.

But no one can understand him.

The head teacher talked to his father, who thought he was a late messenger of justice.

His eyes flashed, his pupils burst into excitement.

As a result, after half an hour, the messenger of justice rebelled without any struggle.

The head teacher looked down at him, pursed his lips as if trying to laugh at him, but held back, and touched his little head. After a few seconds, he raised his eyes and looked at his father directly, and said earnestly: Children watch family ethics dramas."

Yan Chichi: "..."

The dark forces are too strong.

The places where the light can spread are soon overwhelmed.

But the poor, weak and helpless he was once again helpless.

When going home,

Sitting in the child safety chair in the back seat of the car,

He was educated all the way by his father without any love.

I educate him, and I have nothing to say.

It can only be said that he has the right to remain silent for the above guilt.

Never thought, this is not enough.

Dad, a scheming old man,

Actually, when his mother was not home yet, he was isolated and helpless,

Let him think about...

Dad contacted his grandmother. He also educates her grandmother on the ground, and ordered her to not allow him to watch those TV shows that he does not know so-called.

Adhere to the principle of doing what you should do at any age.

His TV program list has changed drastically.

Similar to "Dad Loves Me Again" and "The Spring of Stepdad" are not allowed to be watched again. The only thing he is allowed to watch now is cartoons.

"Oh." Yan Chichi sat on the sofa, frowning, sighed old-fashioned, lowered his eyelashes and glanced at the dozen kilograms of Dunes he was holding in his arms. The little fat hand was on Dunes' back. Flicked from top to bottom.

The TV just happened to be the end of an episode of cartoon, echoing what the Big Big Wolf said when projecting into outer space: Pleasant Goat, I will definitely be back.

"Mom, I think playing with Tony is more fun than watching cartoons."

Chen Jinyao raised her eyebrows and seized the opportunity to tell him: "You can also read story books, you don't have to watch TV."

"it is good!"

"The cartoon is not good at all."

The kid Yan Chichi pouted his lips and spared no effort to complain.

However, it didn't take long.

"Little Pig Peppa" became his favorite.

This obviously does not belong to the type that the age group of kindergarten middle class loves to watch.