36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 36: Step 36
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 36: Step 36
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Tsk tusk, it's a bar."

The light was on in the bedroom, and Chen Jinyao didn’t take a long time after taking a shower. She was wearing an old white shirt that was eliminated by Yan Cheng, holding a small bath towel and wiping her wet hair. After turning around and looking at Yan Cheng’s bedroom, she picked He raised his eyebrows and came to a conclusion with interest.

In the end, they couldn't resist Yan's enthusiasm and stayed.

It’s not that Yancheng’s bedroom has never been invaded before. It’s just that Chen Jinyao doesn’t bother to look at places that occasionally stay for a few days. Even if she looks at it and thinks, she doesn’t have the kind of thought to ask questions. , But she was in a very good mood today, so she wanted to chat with Yan Cheng willfully, and she didn't know if it was because of the effect of Yan's mother's sentence "He especially likes you". Chen Jinyao stood on tiptoe and tried to reach the wooden cabinet. After waiting for a bottle of red wine, I finally reached it, put it on the bar, turned sideways, and squinted at Yan Cheng who was sitting cross-legged on the bed and playing the phone: "Look at how much good wine you hide."

Half of the bedroom space is used to display these red wines.

Hearing this, Yan Cheng moved his gaze away from the screen of the phone. When he raised his eyes, he quickly held his breath, and looked down with his eyelashes down. He saw a pair of long, thin white legs, enough to kill him, but Before he died, he even sneered, blew a whistle, and evoked a hooligan smile, "This is called quality life."

"..." You are an exquisite pig boy.

Chen Jinyao rolled her eyes unceremoniously, then she held up the wine bottle she had just taken, lowered her head slightly, bulged her cheeks, and when it was not enough, she licked her lips again, tilted her head again, acting like a baby, "I think drink."

With the screen windows open, a cool breeze came in at night, gently blowing the curtains.

To be honest, thinking about the experience gained in the past, Yan Cheng was really scared by Chen Jinyao’s sudden request, so scared that he had no intention of discussing investment with Chai Yue anymore, and hurriedly replied, "I’ll talk about it tomorrow." "Then he jumped out of the bed without wearing slippers, "No."

He rejected her very seriously, and honestly stated the reason: "As soon as you drink alcohol, I am afraid that my innocence will be destroyed."

"Do you want a face?" Chen Jinyao laughed and raised his hand to pat his chest.

The man stayed still, his voice was low, and he smiled sullenly: "Don't forget that you have a criminal record."

As for what the previous conviction is, you can guess it at a glance.

Chen Jinyao turned his face away: "It's you who came in while you were empty.

"So you have to take it as a warning, and protect yourself." Yan Cheng said with sorrow.

Chen Jinyao choked, and finally refuted his unreasonable words with silence.

Yan Cheng grabbed the wine bottle in Chen Jinyao's hand and put it back in place, gazing at her glaring gaze and turning a blind eye, pulling her to the bed, nodding her forehead to make her sit still, then turned to the bathroom and took the hair dryer. .

A whirring hot wind blew by her ears, accompanied by annoying noises, the man’s well-knotted fingers ran through her hair lightly, Chen Jinyao bent her lips, slightly raised her head to look at him, and saw his face. Serious.