17 & 18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 17: Seventeenth step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 17: Seventeenth step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Many traditional customs are mixed in traditional festivals.

Especially in the occasion of leaving the old and welcoming the new.

Before New Year’s Eve, an indispensable family activity is cleaning, which has a profound meaning and removes all bad luck in the past year.

Chen Jinlin has been busy until three o'clock in the afternoon. She was tired after cleaning the kitchen. She closed her eyes and leaned on the refrigerator. When she had time to rest, she raised her hand and kept pressing her waist. After a while, she was lazy. Lazily opened his eyes, his eyes stayed on the two people busy in the living room, mostly staying on Yan Cheng, who was bent over and wiped the feet of the table with a rag, his eyes were filled with surprise.

After several days of secret observation, she really did not expect that her sister could have such a great ability, and she had actually subdued the young master Yan Yan, who was so well-known in the imperial capital, to the point of being so obedient.

It can be said that both she and Yan Cheng were driven by Chen Jinyao to drive the ducks to serve as free labor. The day came down, and her grievances were gradually overflowing. Unexpectedly, Yan Cheng could still bury his head in pain. dry.

"..." She casts her eyes on Chen Jinyao again with admiration.

Not long ago, when the Yan family talked about Yan Cheng, they always started with "no home." But now, what Chen Jinlin's eyes widened is almost the same as that of an otaku, which is not in line with rumors.

After tidying up the area she was responsible for, she also took a nap to regain her vitality. Chen Jinlin suddenly became interested in chatting. There was a high chair over the bar. She walked over and poured herself a glass of water, "Brother-in-law, I see You are at home almost every day, don't you care about it at the bar?"

Erguan has reopened a few days ago. After the business model has been changed, the business is the same as usual, even better than before.

"Someone takes care of me." Yan Cheng raised his eyes and mentioned the Erguan, his dark pupils seemed to be filled with starlight, "I'm just a major shareholder of the Erguan."

So I don’t have to soak there every day, and while being drunk and obsessed, I also surrender my status to take care of the trivial things that urban men and women indulge in pressure.

Especially now it's the Spring Festival holiday, of course he has to give himself a holiday.

In a sense, Yan Cheng is a hedonist.

Of course, before that, he will let herself have the capital to enjoy. There is actually a clear difference between his life philosophy and Chen Jinyao. Chen Jinyao pays attention to everything and is willing to worry about hard work. The state of life she pursues and the direction he takes. It is not the same, she is probably more inclined to the realization of self-worth.

But I don't know if it was because of the long-term relationship, Yan Cheng found that he had gradually moved closer to Chen Jinyao in terms of living habits.

Quiet for a moment.

It was Yan Cheng who provoked the topic again.

He remembered that he had said before that when the Erguan reopened, Chen Jinyao was allowed to support the scene, as the owner of the Erguan.

As a bar, Erguan is essentially unable to change the phenomenon of women picking men and men picking women. Yancheng is handsome and rich, and there will be girls who don’t know the current affairs sticking to them, and the purpose is to catch a man. .