03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 3: third step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 3: third step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The red light has not yet entered the countdown.

Chen Jinyao squeezed the measure, and there was a decent smile on her face that was measured with a ruler. At first glance, she felt like a spring breeze. When she looked carefully at the second glance, she could find that she was quietly releasing her sense of distance. She raised her fingers and put them down, rhythmically tapping the side of the steering wheel, "Hurry up!" she urged.

This is the first time she has seen Zhou Xue call Yan Cheng since her marriage.

This feeling is like discovering the hidden timing bombs, which is both scary and exciting. Demolition or not depends on the person who releases the bombs into the house.

Chen Jinyao could vaguely guess the purpose of Zhou Xue's call.

It must have nothing to do with Zhou Chao being kicked out of the Erguan last night.

But Zhou Chao's anti-framing of Yan Cheng's entry into the police station, she probably would not mention a word.

The original Chen Jinyao knew a little bit about Zhou Xue.

Everyone in the upper circle of the imperial capital who had been in contact with Zhou Xue had almost the same three words: princess disease. The princess who flew up to the branch and turned into a phoenix was ill.

The specific manifestation of this princess disease is probably arrogant and arrogant.

Especially for the men who used to circle around her pomegranate skirt, her pampering and arrogance will expand indefinitely, and it will expand beyond words.

Relying on Yan Cheng's stubborn heart to her before, he acted recklessly.

Therefore, according to Zhou Xue's personality, Chen Jinyao guessed that she came to Xingshi to inquire about the crime, or perhaps not as serious as Xingshi inquiring about the crime, it was just a simple accusation. Zhou Xue should be able to understand the truth of being a man.

"Look at the traffic lights."

Chen Jinyao made up a lot of her own brains, and didn't recover until Yan Cheng poked her cheeks. She immediately sat in a squat and looked forward. When she saw that there were more than ten seconds left, she couldn't help but look away from the passenger seat. On the man.

The ringing stopped abruptly, and Yan Cheng hung up the phone directly with his lips curled.

"Don't, I want to see if you two are disconnected." Chen Jinyao sighed regretfully, "Don't talk secretly, right?"

Yan Cheng sneered. The broken hair hanging down his forehead was still unorganized. His fingers were working faster than on the screen. After hanging up the phone, he blocked the other party directly. This was unexpected by Chen Jinyao, and the result was not enough. She was dumbfounded, Yan Cheng opened WeChat, found Zhou Xue, dragged the person out, and deleted it neatly.

"..."

I have to say that such conscious behavior is very popular with the current wife.

Little snow floated outside the window. At this time, the green light was on. Chen Jinyao choked when she reached her throat, and forgot what she wanted to say before she had time to say it.

Throwing the phone aside, Yan Cheng was tired and attacked his mind. He yawned and squinted at her lazily. For a long time, he asked, "Satisfied?"

"What?" Chen Jinyao drove intently without squinting.