51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 51: Fifty-first step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 51: Fifty-first step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The cat King Douni suffered an unsuspecting disaster.

If we were to use more accurate words to describe this disaster, it would probably be Xiao Qiang's chaos.

But in a single day, its empire, its thousands of miles of rivers and mountains, and the territory it could patrol and overlook were all invaded by the inner enemy Yancheng.

It is pathetic, helpless, and weak.

The only weapon, the sharp cat's claws it possessed, was cut before yesterday's rebellion, when it still trusted Yan Cheng very much.

The dog thief in Yancheng is equivalent to taking everything it has. He didn't even give him a small fish and gave him a fatal blow. Now he has been reduced to a prisoner and is held in the balcony mezzanine. The mezzanine is four or five meters long. , It is more than one meter wide, with a cat litter box, a small beige sofa, green plants, various toys that it loves to play with, and a beautiful climbing frame...

"..." Although there is a little difference compared to before, but honestly speaking, this difference does not make it irritated.

Duni jumped up and down lightly. After getting acquainted with his small short-term rental kingdom, he hummed a few times, guessing that it was a dog thief who was preferentially treating prisoners.

The current situation is turbulent, which is extremely unfavorable to it.

All it can do is to take the courage and make a comeback when it gets the chance! ! !

Alas, in the final analysis, the dog thief, Yancheng, is too good at catching people (cats).

It's just negligence.

The hostess is also a ghost.

Pay attention to color and pet, Chen Jinyao, you have lost your cuteness.

"Will it be too green?" Chen Jinyao bent down and tapped lightly against the glass window, trying to attract Duny's attention.

As expected, Duni looked at her, stared at each other for two seconds, and then meowed miserably.

"Listen, how pitiful it is." She couldn't bear it. "Duni is very grudge."

Yan Cheng squatted down next to her, holding the phone in his hand, the page on the screen stayed on Baidu search, and the title of the searched content in the search box was very eye-catching.

――‘Do cats affect pregnant women? ’

"It seems to be too much. There is no doubt about our housekeeping habits." Yan Cheng frowned and thought, then opened the door and let it out. The whole process was like playing at a house, "As long as you don't touch its feces Just fine."

"It will have toxoplasma in its feces, and it seems to have a bad effect on you." I wanted to be careful, and be careful, not afraid of 10,000, but just in case, but looking at Duny at this moment, I feel a little worried. Can't bear it.

Although he came out to raise it halfway, he didn't like small animals very much at first, but after a long time, he will have feelings. He has changed from a stepdad called "little beast" to a stepdad who would expose it to his friends circle from time to time. Praise my father.

Of course, I can't deny that this is a lover. Part of the reason why Duny, a little beast, can become his'pro son' is thanks to his mother.

"This small balcony, we can put it in when we are not at home." Yan Cheng offered a compromise opinion. After speaking, he paused, and his expression became more complicated and difficult to distinguish. "The work of shoveling it will be left to I'm ready."