31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 31: Thirty-first step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 31: Thirty-first step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At the supermarket, Yan Cheng called Chen Jinyao.

Although he was completely responsible for the purchase of ingredients this time, but to be honest, when he saw the dazzling situation of the fruits, vegetables and meat area at first glance, Yan Cheng was instantly dumbfounded for two seconds, he stopped and pressed his lips. Don't know what to buy.

"..." This is really not what the young master is good at.

Even the appearance of him standing in situ and confused was out of place.

Chen Jinyao can imagine the man curling her eyebrows in thought at this moment. She bends her eyes with a gentle expression: "I want to make corn rib soup for you."

Yan Cheng immediately said blankly: "???"

"Buy another row of eggs. There are no eggs in the house. Then pick a few tomatoes. You can buy the rest you want to eat."

The man frowned, his breath was shallow, and he whispered "Oh" for a long while. When he raised his eyelashes and looked forward again, the bright colors in front of him stimulated Yan Cheng's optic nerves. He rolled up the tip of his tongue against the alveolar and fell into a choice disorder. He is not hungry yet and does not know what he wants to eat.

At this time, Chen Jinyao again expressed her worries earnestly: "You just buy what you want to eat tonight. I reserve the ingredients and I will buy it myself tomorrow." As she said, she suddenly lowered her voice, "I'm afraid you won't buy anything. fresh."

Yan Cheng lowered his eyes, lazily: "...tuch."

Men always make quick decisions when buying things.

I bought what I should buy, and just walked around and it was over.

Businesses have fixed marketing strategies.

As far as supermarkets are concerned, the most common one is product promotion. Promotional products that can be seen everywhere are labeled with red and yellow labels.

After visiting the supermarket many times with Chen Jinyao, Yan Cheng was more or less influenced by her. She strongly adhered to the occasional atmosphere of diligence and frugality. He subconsciously focused his attention on the promotional products. After watching for a long time, he found a pattern. .

While queuing to pay the bill, Yan Cheng looked at the small square box that buys two, get one free. His eyes fluctuated. He raised his finger on the shopping cart and tapped twice.

When it was his turn to pay the bill, he put all the things he bought on it, squinted lazily, and then pretended to ask casually: "How come the discounts today are all in pairs?"

Couple tooth cup, couple slippers, couple pillow, etc...

Hearing this, the cashier took the time to glance at him. He didn't expect that this one eye was enough to make her look amazing. The professional ethics made her restrain herself, and only said: "It will be May 20 in a few days. Up."

"May 20th?" Isn't it a special day?

Seeing the man's face in doubt, the cashier silently determined in his heart that this was a handsome single man, but in the next second, his eyes drooped and he saw the wedding ring on his ring finger: "..."

Originally marveling at fate, she turned back in an instant, with a complicated expression: Oh my God, a man who didn't even know about May 20 actually had a wife?