56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 56: Step 56
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 56: Step 56
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The man's dark and energetic pupils were full of sparkle, mixed with indistinct emotions.

He seemed to have glimpsed some kind of "truth" from the fog that made him happy, and he tightened his lips. If he thinks deeper and deeper, the more happy he becomes. It is almost exaggerated to the point where he is directly given Le silly. .

Slightly squinted eyes widened again, and fragments of light inside were floating quietly.

The room was shrouded in warm, not-so-dazzling lights, and for a short while, no one spoke, letting the warmth and warmth rippling wildly in the silence.

Chen Jinyao lowered her eyelashes and looked at him quietly. Her lips curled up with a seemingly non-existent smile. His hand, thumb and index finger, which was naturally hanging aside, rubbed unconsciously a few times. After dozens of seconds, it seemed as if he was being touched. What kind of enchantment dragged the general, she settled, pretending to be careless, stretched out her hand and pinched Yancheng's full white earlobe...

In an instant, the touch was brought to the bottom of my heart, soft and incredible.

She restrained, still feeling that her mental activity was like a pervert, and she barely suppressed the surprise that jumped under her eyes, squeezed and played for a while before letting go reluctantly, "It must be a kid, he will talk to me when you are away. greet."

Little feet kicked her belly with little fists.

"As soon as you want to communicate with him, he pretends to be cold." When she saw him puff out his cheeks immediately, she couldn't help but poked his cheek with her index finger.

Yan Chenglang frowned slightly, "..."

The high mood seemed to have just taken a roller coaster.

And now, it is running wildly downhill without stopping.

After a long while, he narrowed his eyes, "In that case, I can communicate with him directly."

"..." Chen Jinyao didn't open her eyes, pursing her lips and letting the crimson climb onto her ears in silence.

After a few seconds,

Yan Cheng, who pressed his face against Chen Jinyao's belly, clearly felt that Chen Jinyao's belly moved slightly, and it bulged upwards imperceptibly.

Yan Cheng held his breath subconsciously, and then his eyebrows were happy.

He lowered his heart, frowned and felt it carefully. It was not long before he was surprised. In fact, he moved more than a little bit, but he moved a lot without gaps.

It's like a series of deadly kicks.

Hit him in the face very unceremoniously.

Accompanied by Chen Jinyao's deliberately misinterpreted explanation, "The child said, beat you to death."

Yan Cheng: "..."

Okay, he got it.

******

After Chen Jinyao became pregnant, she never lost her job.

Every working day, I always go to work like everyone else.

It's just that under Yan Cheng's indispensable attitude, he was forced to reduce the workload and only troubled the other two colleagues in the clinic to continue to take over.

The two colleagues gave up and smiled: "No trouble, there is money to be made."

"The doctor is kind, don't talk about money, hurt feelings." Chen Jinyao bent her lips.