09

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 9: Step 9
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 9: Step 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The black SUV slowly drove into the villa area. The headlights illuminate the road ahead. The place where the light is spread always gives the illusion that the outside temperature is not low.

When approaching Chen's house, the man in the driver's seat began to look left and right, craned his neck and carefully analyzed the road conditions, then skillfully turned the steering wheel to park the car on the side of the parking space, and waited for the car to stabilize. Stopped, then turned off the fire, and the car fell into darkness in an instant. Only the light of the nearest street lamp in front crawled through the front windshield, hitting their faces with a few white lights.

When I raised my eyes, my eyes just touched them. They were two independent villas brightly lit.

The action of releasing the seat belt was called for a halt. Yan Cheng seemed to have thought of something suddenly, his eyes narrowed slightly, and his gaze swept over the person in the passenger seat casually, and he pursed his lips. Something whispered between the teeth, frowning and thinking for a few seconds, probably because I felt that I already knew the answer and didn’t speak again. At this moment, Chen Jinyao is still hanging his head down, but it is too swollen because of wearing too much ground. This led to awkward movements, and after a long period of serious groping, it was rustling, but in the end it became impatient and failed to release the seat belt.

Yan Cheng really couldn't see it, so he leaned over to help.

"You're a bit stupid!" He tweeted, and couldn't help muttering.

Then, at the moment when the voice fell, Chen Jinyao locked his throat very rudely, fiercely, "If you have the ability, you can say it again."

"..." The desire to live made him shut up.

It was almost half past six when the couple arrived at Chen's house. The sky outside had already darkened, and the night was pulled down inch by inch, and the sky was printed with twinkling stars.

After hearing the doorbell, it was Chen Jinlin who came and opened the door for them.

"Sister, brother-in-law." She enthusiastically accepted what they bought, and then complained: "You are too late. I'm almost starving to death."

"The main thing is to buy things after get off work." Chen Jinyao helped Yan Cheng bend over to change his shoes and teased: "It's not too late, just in time for dinner."

At this moment, the aunt came out of the kitchen, carefully carrying a casserole of mutton soup.

The rich fragrance hit, Chen Jinlin pouted her lips speechlessly.

The two sisters usually have a good relationship. Sometimes they fought each other once, and they were forgotten in the blink of an eye. When they were young, they were the most natural alliance. At this time, no matter how unkind the older sister is, she can't be unrighteous. Mysteriously: "If you let you come back, you will really come back. Well, anyway, let's be sorry."

This is unclear, Chen Jinyao squinted in confusion.

It’s bright in the living room, and there’s a show on TV, it’s noisy

When Chen Jinlin put the gifts they had brought on the coffee table, Father Chen took a glance, then stood up and greeted them warmly, "It's just a meal at home, what else to bring, come and eat."

"Yan Cheng, our father and I have to have a few drinks today." Father Chen said familiarly, and he was close to Yan Cheng in an instant, and he felt no strangeness to his new son-in-law.