Chapter2-You're like an angel

-Who is she?'

-Mhmm.. * Jisung was sleeping.*

-JISUNG ,THE UNIVERSITY IS BURNING!

-Mhm..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

-..You're ok, kid?

-Hahaha

- You little..Yes, sir, please excuse me...

-Ok. Let's talk about you.. I want everybody to tell me something about himor her.. Anything.. Let's start with you, Lee Sing Myeon.

* whispers*

-WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU??

-Drop the drama and just answer me! Who is that girl?

- I dunno..I know just that her name is Kim Jisoo or something. Aaand I sincerly think that she's pretty ugly and because of that she's wearing the cap and the glasses..

-Hmm..

-Ok, thank you, Sing Myeon, I appreciate. The next one will be.. Hmmm.. You!

-Me?

-Yes,what's your name?

-Kim Jisoo.

-Ok, I won't forget it. So..What do you think is the most special thing about you?

-I'm not special,sir..

-C'mon, Jisoo..Everybody is special. It must be at least something special about you.

-I like dancing but I don't see myself like an actually good dancer..

-Hmm..but that's great! You have a lot of time to learn.. Oh.. I have another question for you..

- ... ?

-Why do you wear the glasses and the cap in the classroom?Why don't you take them off?

-Because she's ugly, sir! HAHAHAH

-Go Ara, please behave yourself! Jisoo?

-Sorry, sir..I want to wear these  things..It's a personal thing..

-Hmm..Ok..When you'll feel comfortable, we'll be happy to see you without them.

-Thank you, professor!

*The girl's voice was calm and peaceful.
Behind her, a pear of deep black eyes were fixed on her. It was Taehyung, who felt a strange feeling from the moment he first saw her.*

~Bell ringing~

-Ok class, see you tomorrow.

-You ugly person...

...

-C'mon Tae,let's go!

-Ok..

*She's not coming?
Jisoo remained silent in her desk.
After a few minutes, she left the class  and headed for the bus, as lonely as she was in classroom.*

*But, she didn't know that she was followed. One man was behind her.
She felt him and looked behind her. He was a man about 40 years old, tall and with a scar on his face. She started to run, at first slowly, then hurrying, until ... unfortunately she got right into his trap.*

*She had reached the end of the street, with a large wall in front of her. The girl tried to run away, but failed.*

-Oh my .. it looks like we have a weird little girl around here..beautiful body..but face? Hmm ..
  *he smiled with a terrifying gesture*

* The man approached her and pulled off the cap from her head and the glasses from her eyes. *

-Hey!

*Behind them appeared Taehyung, who saw what he had been waiting for all day. And he was amazed when he saw the true appearance of Jisoo.*

*A tall girl with long black wavy hair, black eyes and a pale face, exactly the image of an angel.*

-Whoa..she's so..

-Hey kid !Get lost,we have adults things to do here.

*As he said said so, he immobilized her face and tore a few buttons of her shirt so that her white neck could be seen.*

*Taehyung felt ashamed to see the girl at that stage, but he had to put the shame aside and save her.*

-You said that you have adults  things to do? Mhm..Then..I think killing you is an adult thing too, isn't it?

....

-C'mon, Jisoo!

-Wait..Is he dead?

-No..It's just unconscious. He won't remember anything tomorrow .

-Ok then I'll leave. Thanks for saving me. Bye!

-Waiiiit ..why are you like that?

-It's nothing. I just want to go to my place.

*The girl took her cap and her glasses but when she wanted to wear them,Taehyung stopped her  and made eye contact with her .*

-Are you ok?

*Taehyung asked that because he saw how Jisoo was trying to hide her chest.*
*Jisoo blushed and kept covering her chest.*

-Yes..I'm ok. Bye.

-Wait.

*Taehyung grabbed her hand.*

-Take my jacket.

-No..I can't do this, I must hurry.

-Ok, then I'll come with you.

*Taehyung put his hand around her waist and put his jacket on her.
Jisoo blushed and accepted to go with him, because obviously she had no longer any chance.*

*Behave yourself, Taehyung.*