Chapter 22-Happy anniversary to us,Tae..

*It was a rainy afternoon.The  raindrops slipped on the leaves hit by the nostalgic colours of the autumn.Some birds flown carelessly in the rain,searching for a place to hide.People were walking throw the silent streets under umbrellas,hiding their sad-busy faces.In just one word,it was a nostalgic day.*

*Jisoo left the hospital early in the morning.Until now,she stayed at Go Ara's house, helping her to get ready for a party.It was their classmate's anniversary.She helped all of them all this time,explaining to all the classmates and to the professors a part of the situation.That Taehyung was sick,Jisoo is taking care of him because their parents are dead,Ji Ah  helps a friend to get well quickly.You all know that the truth couldn't be told.Nobody will bealive the truth.It's just too incredible for simple people.*

*Jisoo was walking throw the rain with some flowers in her hand.She reached a beautiful place,a quiet,private place.There was a picture with her and Taehyung.She looked at the picture and started to cry lightly.She placed the flowers besides the photo and kneeled in front of it*

Tae..It's our 1 year anniversary,remember?

*As you already know,like the others vampires who got stabbed with a silver dragger,Tehyung dissapeared.Jisoo and Ji Ah wanted to make a place special,something like a 'place of remembrance', 'grave ' sounded too painful.*

*Jisoo,with this place, wanted to feel that somehow,Taehyung's body is still here.And because of that,everytime she felt suffocated ,she came here and 'talked 'with Tae.*

Why you saved me..I should be the one dead..I can't take this pain of loosing you all by myself..It's too hard for me..Look,I haven't taken off my ring at all after you gave it to me.. I want to be your wife..I wished to have a family with you..Long time ago,when we were happy together.You remember?Now..

*she was crying hard*

 I..I..miss you so much..every day without you is like a day in  hell..And I am like an unfinished painting...What am I supposed to do without you today..I miss you so much,Tae..I'm begging you..please..come back quickly..

...

:How do you feel?:

-I'm good now..But what happened ? I remember coming here but..I was so sick..I felt so bad..-

*Ji Ah hold Namjoon's hand while coming out of the hospital.*

:Namjoon..I must tell you something..I don't know if it's the right moment or the right place..:

*He smiled and put his arm around Ji Ah's waist.*

-You're scaring me Jiji..Why are you so mysterious...?Wait... ?*He stopped walking.*Wait..Taehyung..Jisoo.What about them..I barely remember Jisoo's face in the salon ..but Taehyung...?-

*Ji Ah faced him with a sad smile.She put her hand on his chest,looking in his eyes.*

:Namjoon,please..be calm..you were very sick..I was afraid in every morning..that it could be the last one in which I see you alive..:

*Namjoon took Ji Ah's hand in his hand and faced her with a serious look.*

-Exactly..How that I'm alive..?-

..

*Ji Ah and Namjoon arrived at Namjoon's home.On the way,it was a cold silence between them.Ji Ah coldn't think at anything else but how to tell Namjoon that he's a vampire..She was afraid of the moment he will realise that he's not a human being anymore.In the car,she played nervously with her fingers.Namjoon grabbed her hand in his hand and that was the moment when she knew that she can trust Namjoon in this situation.*

*So they arrived at Namjoon's place and soon after she entered,he grabbed her hand and took her in his room.*

-Take a place,please,I don't want to scare you.-