Chapter 15-Run

The last days of University this year...whoa..can you imagine how fast time flown?

'Time always fly when you're happy.'

Mhmm..I'm always happy around you.

=Hi, Jisoo, can you come a little?=

Oh, sure, Miss Lee, I'm coming. Are we  meeting in the hallway?

'Sure, but first I must go to professor Choi to give him some documents for the final exam.'

Ok. Take care!

....

*Taehyung walked to Professor Choi's cabinet and knoked at the door. He didn't hear any sound, so he entered and found nobody.He left the documents on the table and left, closing the door.*

*As he walked throught the corridor, he saw Ji Ah, entering in a room. He wasn't in good terms with her after the conflict with him and Jisoo, so they avoided eachother.

Now, he realised that Ji Ah was just worried about Jisoo.
He wanted to make peace with her, so he went to her.
But, when he opened the door, he froze.He saw Ji Ah kissing a tall, solid guy.*

*Ji Ah broke the kiss, breathing hard.She looked at Tae and then at Namjoon, who was also embarrased.*

:Taehy-...:

*Before she could explain, he closed the door with a shot and ran away, how fast his legs could.*

*Running as a mad men, he saw Jisoo on the hallway and went to her.*

'Jisoo Jisoo Jisoo Jisoo! '

* He keept calling her name not finding another words at that moment his brain was in Australia, along with Chan.*

What the hack is wrong with ya? Why are you breathing so hard? Why were you running? You're ok?

'Oh she's coming, she's coming, act natural! '

*Jichu knew that on the inside, Tae was no more the guy that would kill you with just a sight and will terrify you with just one cold glare. He was a poor little kitten who got scared at anything.

*She saw her friend, Ji Ah, coming to them. She had a strange figure, at that was kinda suspect because she was a very kind and funny person. She started to figure out that surely Tae did something.*

:Hello, Taehyung, can you please come with me for a second?:

'*Shit* Yeah..sure'

* Tae knew what she wanted to say and prepared himself pshically for any circumstances. Before he would go with Ji Ah, he wanted to announce Jisoo that she might see a corpse, so he went and whispered in her ear.*

'Jichu, if I yell, come quickly.'

*Jisoo looked at him with a strange-menacing look then kiss him playfully.*

:So about what you saw...:

* In Taehyung's head were no questions.He figured out that  something was happening between Ji Ah and Jisoo, obvyously they shared a secret. But he couldn't belive.*

'I won't tell anyone, I swear.'

*Ji Ah's face brighted.*

:And how do I know that?:

* Taehyung's face was calm and serious. *

'You helped Jisoo skip classes so in return I'll keep your relationship as a secret until the year is over.'

:Deal:

.....

Hey, everything is fine?

:Yeah, sorry for that. Taehyung, you can tell Jisoo what was all the thing about.:

I dare you to love meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें