Chapter 27- Cold shiver

*A cold breeze made Taehyung's body to shiver.*

+At least+..

*Something that can never be forgotten.

Taehyung's hands were spotted with blood.Warm and frightening red blood.
Taehyung's eyes trembled.His expression was of an criminal.His eyes were frozen,small and dark.His hand touched the bloody wound as if trying to stop the bleeding.

Nothing could be done.Yoseok payed his depts.More or less...he suffered his end.*

....

I'm coming,wait for me.

*Jisoo was going to Namjoon's bar.She wanted to meet with Ji Ah ,to spend her time of waiting with somebody.She could't bare alone her stress.

She was walking peacefully and she arrived in a few minutes.But before she could enter..she felt something strange.She was followed.

Her eyes now were purple.She could sense the same metalic smell of blood which she sensed 1 year ago,at the University.She felt immediate sickness. So,she wanted this time to face them.

She entered in a dark corner at the back of the bar. Her fangs were prepared to suck someone's blood,of course,for a good reason.She didn't have to wait long because steps could be heard.If she had known that she is followed by more than a man,she surely would have call for help.

Moments passed and somebody was just in front of her. She recognized him just then.It was Yoseok's man,with nothing else beside a silver dragger in his left hand.*

Left handed,huh?
*She attacked him, hitting him in the hand so that the knife would cut him.He traied to say something but Jisoo didn't let him. In defense,in a short move,he managed to scratch her lower lip.Blood started to flow.Jisoo's eyes were more purple than usual.Was her first real fight.With someone who she really hated.

Someone who helped the man who almost killed Taehyung.A desire of death could be found in her glance.She put him on the ground and immobilized him. When she was just about to finish him,bitting him , a group of other 5 vampires appeared.The same metalic smell of blood.

Jisoo sight filled the space.She was outnumbered. She raised herself after making sure that Yoseok's man wouldn't rise soon and faced the others.

From their back appeared Ji Ah and Namjoon.Purple eyes and fear. They were even more scared because..that was the first time they had a fight in wich they didn't know how to use their powers.It was chaotic.

Anyway,the fight settled. Ji Ah and Namjoon were no more friendly.They started to kick their asses and to bite them. Jisoo then felt something strange.They are not fighting..They are..submissive. With a raise of her hand the fight was over. Both Ji Ah and Namjoon were confused.*

:Why...?I was really good.. :

No..something feels off..they're strange.

*She wiped the blood from her chin with her palm.She breathed hard,her eyes were intense.*

*She took 'her friend' who was lying dead on the ground by the collar and pushed him to the wall.

A silent grief escaped from him. *

C'mon.Talk.I don't have time to waste.

*Nothing.They really didn't minded telling her anything.She was like a turtle talking to a bunch of snakes.*

*Well..she was pretty cute when she was angry..but now she just threatened him with her sharp fingernail. *

'Jisoo..Let him be.'

*Jisoo turned around and saw nobody else but Taehyung. Ji Ah and Namjoon were confused.They were sitting next to eachother,trying to make predictions about what will happen.*

Tae..You're back! She started to smile automatically.

*Tae moved next to them and faced him.*

'What was your real name?'

+Haru...Haru Katsumoto..+

'Ah..I see..A japanese..I can't wait to send you back to Japan.But with a few injuries of course.'

*Tae gave him a glare and then punched him in the face as the blood started to flow from his nose.

With blood on his face,Haru faced him with a scared look.*

+Please..I came hear to talk to you..Without Yoseok..We don't have a reason to live..We are all japanese..Back in time..If somebody failed to succed his job..he must have killed himself from shame.+

'What are you saying..'

*All of them drew their daggers and stabbed each other in a second. *

*Without a warning,their bodies disappeared.

*Jisoo,Ji Ah and Namjoon frozen in place. Such a thing..*

*But for Tae..It wasn't the first act of violence he experienced today..And beside this,he now..he could understand that he never..never knew Yoseok's real name nor his origin. If he killed himself from shame? If he was japanase too? This thoughts occured his thoughts.*

Tae..

*He lifted himself up and with a calm look ,faced jisoo.*
He put his hand on Jisoo's lip,wiping her blood.*

*She stared at him blankly,she knew he was hiding something from her.*

'Let's go.It' s nothing to see here.'

*They started to walk towards the bar.It was a silent music,a faint smell of cigarettes and a warm atmosphere.*

*Jisoo pulled Tae by the arm and pinned him against the wall.*

Tell me what happened.

*They faced eachother's look.A strange ,unreadible look in Tae's expresion and a scared ,worried in Jisoo's.*

'Yoseok..killed himself.'

*She had a shock.Like a release and at the same time as a flash.*

You..You're fine?

'No.He died in front of me.He killed himself like a punishment he knew I couldn't give to him.'

*Jisoo placed her palm on Tae's cheek.She wipped her barely-formed tear.*

You cared for him..Even if he..

'He almost killed you...'

But I am here..And he is no longer alive..Tae..I..I forbid you to ever forget him..

'What?'

He was your brother.Besides all he did to us...I want him to remain your brother..

*Tae looked at Jisoo,who had a lovely,small and tearfull face.She was so modest and kind,always beside him and never away.*

*He bent down and kissed her bloody lip.*

Auch..Tae..It hurts..

'I know..but now you're healed.'

Huh? What? She looked at her phone's screen and saw her perfect lip.
How?

'You didn't know that a vampire male can heal?'

No! HOW COULD I?

*He kissed her again,touching her chin.*

'Then maybe I should kiss you more often.'