Chapter 26- At least

'So this is the day.'

*Taehyung couldn't sleep all night long.Jisoo was peacefully sleeping beside him ,hugging his arm.*

*Taehyung sat up from the bed and kissed Jisoo's forehead.He pulled the blancket on Jisoo's body so she won't feel cold.*

Taehyung's POV:

Today is the big day.Today  everything will be sat.From now on,if everything is fine,me and Jisoo will live peacefully.I'm trully curious about what happened to Yoseok.He didn't make a single move.It's strange.He's not the type to step back..

*Taehyung leave the house and heads for company.Inside ,it's silence.Everything seems fine,everyoane is calm and minding his own business.*

*Compared to other times,he entered in Seo Jin's office without permission.*

*He found him as usual,standing on his oposant  armchair,smoking.*

'It's the time.I can tell that we better prepare.'

*Seo Jin glanced at him with an arogant look.
He  got up and put out his cigarette in the white crystal ashtray, chipped in the right corner.
He buttoned his shirt and arranged his tie.
Both of them left the office and headed towards the meeting room.*

[You stay here.]

*Seo Jin's right hand stopped Taehyung from opening the door.*

[We don't want to make a fuss.]

*Tae nodded lightly ,submissive.*

*When Seo Jin opened the door,a sudden anger occured Tae's heart.*

'I can feel his filthy smell.'

*All the bad thoughts revieved in his mind.The blood on Jisoo's pale skin,the bruises on his legs,his death..all because of him.He thought that in those years,he died or he was in jail.He hoped for it,because from an early age he could feel his negative strength, his lust for destruction. *

*Hours went by and in the meeting room was a terrible noise . Strong laughter, a hoarse cough like a smoker, broken glasses and torn papers. In a few minutes,the door  opened.Seo Jin left the room.*

*He entered in his office,where Taehyung sat anxious.*

'How was it?'

*He had a strange expression. *

[It worked.We won.He..has nothing now..Even if he obviously won,a sudden look covered his eyes.Like he saw a corpse right beside Taehyung.]

*Taehyung felt a thightness in his heart.He mind for a minute all what happened.Yoseok was ruined.Just as he wished.But in the same time,it wasn't surely enough.He almost killed Jisoo.He wanted to make him suffer.*

'Did you show the photos?'

[No.It was no need.He didn't object at all.He was deadly calm.He was like a living soul in a dead body.A single world escaped from his mouth and that was 'At least.']

...

-You're ready?-

:No.Sincerly not.*giggle.*:

*Namjoon took Ji Ah's hand and togheter entered in the house.*

-Mom?Dad?We're here.-

~Oh,you arrived!~*In the door appeared a pretty women,with a large smile on her face.She was Namjoon's mother.Beside her appeared Namjoon's father too,a tall man with a serious but kind  expession.*

~We're so happy to finally meet you..Come,enter!~

*Ji Ah's cheeks turned peachy-red.She felt warmth from the first minute she entered the house.She dind't have a good experience in this subject,because what she had,could't be named 'family'.*
...

:It's not easy to talk about this but..my father abandoned me and my mom when I was 5.I barely remember his look.He was alcoholic.*Namjoon's parents's faces had changed.Sadness appeared in their looks.*:

*Namjoon sensed Ji Ah's emotions and grabbed her hand.*

-It's okay.-

*Ji Ah's smiled.* 

:My mom took care of me until she got sick.She didn't resist.I remember when she told me that "Whenever you cry,think that I'm embracing you.Don't foget this.":

*A moment of silence set in .Tears welled up in Ji Ah's eyes.*

*Namjoon's mom grabbed Ji Ah's hand.* 

~You have us now.We'll be your family.~

*Ji Ah smiled lightly,feeling the love which she wanted to feel for so long.*

.....

-You did well.I can tell that they already like you very much.-

:I'm happy to hear this.I hope I wasn't too dramatic..I shouldn't tell them this from the start maybe..Now I might seem like a victim..:

-It's okay,they saw your true-self.You started well.-

*Namjoon took Ji Ah in his arms and kissed her forehead.*

-Now..Do you mind to  accompany me to the bar?-

:Yaaay,are you even asking?I love helping you at the bar!:

-Ok then.-

*As they were walikg.Ji Ah thought at something.They almost finished the university.They studied all the things Go Ara sent to them.They missed going to the university..but with the 'vampire thing' and Yoseok,they could't attend the courses fearing that they could put the others's life in danger if they were attacked again.*

*What will they do after the University?However,it was not the moment to think about that.She wanted to live all the moments to the fullest.*

....

'Why here?'

*Taehyung was at the end of a forest,a place which he used to visit when he felt nervous.Yoseok was standing in the front of him,whith his back.*

+Strange,isn't it?How once we used to come here and play,exercise and practice with the knives..We were happy.+

*Yoseok tuned to face Taehyung. He approach him.He holds out a knive to Tae.*

+Do it.Like the last time.You wanted to do this for a long time,isn't it?+

*Taehyung glared at him.He sat still,whith  his hands in the jacket's pockets.*

+Hm..You always been a sissy.+

*Yoseok threw the knive away on the ground and walked away from Tae.He pulled a gun out from the car.*

*Taehyung's eyes widdened.*

*Yoseok pulled the safety and pointed it to Taehyung.*

+I've lost everything.I trully deserved this?+

'I wasn't the one who killed your family.'

+But somebody just like you did.+

'You almost killed Jisoo.'

+Why you loved her?+ 

'I still love her and I always will..because she healed me from you.From your betrayal .'

*Yoseok smirked and pointed the gun to his forehead.*

*Taehyung trembled.*

+At least...+

*Taehyung started to run toward him,but it was too late.Yoseok commited suicide.*