Chapter 19-I love you..

Hi! Please play the music when I tell you below!🥰

'NO!'

* Jisoo opened her eyes. She could feel blood on her face. She froze. Yoseok ran away, leaving the two alone. *

Ta-Taehyung ..? *She took Taehyung, holding him in her lap and crying. *

Please, Tae..open your eyes, please, I need you, don't leave me, please ..

'Jichu..You're so- ..beautiful- ' * cough * * cough * * Blood began to flow from Taehyung's mouth. *

Taehyung, please..look at me, please, don't leave me, I love you so much, please..You will survive, I will take you to the hospital, you will be fine, I promise you..Please ..

'Jisoo ... I..lo - .. love you. ' * Taehyung stopped breathing. *

Taehyung? Look at me! TAEHYUNG!
*She started screaming and crying in pain. *

* She continued to hold Taehyung in her hands, which were covered in blood. Taehyung was cold. Tears dried on his cheek. *

* Jisoo was crying loudly, she had gone mad. She was looking at Taehyung, who was dead in her arms and full of blood and she felt trapped in a nightmare. *

*Suddenly, a few footsteps could be heard running around the room. *

: Jisoo! You are here-: * As she entered, Ji Ah saw a trail of blood, leading to Jisoo, who was with her back. *

: Jisoo ..?!: * Jisoo turned her face to Ji Ah, slowly. *

* Ji Ah shuddered. She met Jisoo's face, with drops of blood on it and wounded. Jisoo had a confused look, her purple eyes watering with tears. * * When she saw Ji Ah, Jisoo began to cry again, then fainted. *

.....

Mhm ..

: Oh..I think she's waking up ..:

/ I'm going to call the doctor now /

* Jisoo opened her eyes slightly, still dizzy. *

Ji Ah, what are you doing here? Where am I?

* Ji Ah took her hands in hers and looked at her with a sad smile. *

: You are in the hospital, Jisoo, you are injured and you could not stand on your feet .:

But what happened?

: .. Don't you remember anything ?:

Yes, I remember escaping from that bastard's mansion and meeting you. I don't have clear memories since then.

* Ji Ah's eyes began to tear, behind the sad smile she was trying to keep for Jisoo. *

Ji Ah, what happened next? Where are the others?

: Oh, Namjoon is still in the hospital, but it's okay, he fought the whole army of that monster,but Yoseok...he disappeared ...and Taehyung ..:

*Ji Ah paused long enough, in which she hid her eyes from Jisoo, her eyes weeping.Ji Ah looked at Jisoo, her face was confused and frightened. *

Ji Ah? Where is Taehyung? Why isn't he here?

: Taehyung is fine, * false smile * is also hospitalized .:

YEEEY! ! When can I see him?

*Ji Ah's eyes widened and she cried again. *

:Umm..you can't at the moment..it's still pretty bad .: