Chapter 25-Touch the rose

[Deal.]

*It was morning.Some strange noises woke Jisoo.She was lying in the bed and she wraped her body in the warm blanket.*

*She opened her sleepy, small eyes and looked at the shirtless Taehyung.He was dressing in a black suit. *

You're leaving?

'Yeah,babygirl,I have a meeting with Seo Jin.I'll be back as soon as possible.'

Take care,okay?

*Jisoo looked at Tae for a few seconds,who was trying to fasten his shirt buttons,then got on her knees,with the blanket still wrapped around her warm body. She put her hands on Tae 's chest,then closed them with a smirk on her face.*

'Are you having fun?' *Smirk*

It's okay now. *She smiled innocently,patting his chest.*

*Tae kissed Jisoo's forehead and put his hand on Jisoo's waist..*

'What would I do without you?'

Dunno..now go,you'll be late!

'I'm leaving,I'm leaving..Don't forget to eat,okay?'

...

_Good morning,sir!_

'Hi'

*Taehyung kept walking stright to the CEO's office.A known figure with some papers in his right hand was talking with an employee .*

[It's not a huge problem.Just make sure to keep in line and restore the register,okay?]

_I understood.The register and the main document will be finished 'till this evening._

[Good.]

*Seo Jin turned to his office and saw Taehyung in front of the door,waiting patiently.*

[Good to see you.Enter.]

*Tae entered in the office led by Seo Jin.The man unbuttoned his lounge jacket and dropped the documents on the desk.He filled a glass with wine and slumped on the imposing black leather armchair behind the desk.*

*Tae also sat down on one of the two smaller leather armchairs in front of the desk.*

*Between the two men was silence.But they both didn't have time to waste.*

'Join the competition.'

*The man inhaled between talking,looking up.*

[I'm not confident enough about this, yet.I'm not in the position to lose.]

'Why would you lose?'

[I'm afraid that a loss would lead to a inevitable disaster for the company.I don't want to put my company in danger due to a revenge.]

*Taehyung stared at the shining black eyes of Seo Jin.He could feel his blood boiling in his vains.There must be desire.*

...

*Ji Ah opened her eyes.She was in Namjoon's chamber. He looked at the man sleeping besides her,peacefully.*

*She tried to get out of the bed,slowly,to not disturb Namjoon.*

*She walked silently to the restroom.She closed the door and placed her palms on the edge of the sink.She bowed her head in front of the mirror.*

*She leaned her head a little to the left side to see Namjoon's bite mark.After a couple of minutes from the bite,she fell asleep. The red-crimson area around the two little holes frightened her and in the same time,made her proud.*