Chapter 28- For an eternity

*That night was calm. They arrived home at like 9 PM and Tae closed the door after Jisoo.*

Are you hungry? I made some pas- mhm..

*Tae surrounded Jisoo in his arms ,kissing her.*

'You know what I'm hungry for..'

*Jisoo respounded to his kiss,feeling his soft touch on the back of her neck.*

*After a few seconds,he hugged ger tight,putting his had on her shoulder.She has him all in her arms,like a little child.*

'It's warm here.'

It will always be.

*He took Jisoo in his arms and took her to their chamber. He put Jisoo on the bed and carresed her little velvetly lips.*

You know something?

'Mhm..?'

I was a little scared today.

'Why would you be..I handled all the situation..I couldn't miss.'

No..*Jisoo raised a bit from her position and took Taehyung's check on her hand.*
I was afraid you could lose yourself..

'What do you mean?'

All the anger you felt,the dispair,the pain..all of this..could transform you in someone..I couldn't know anymore...You could ended all in a more cruel way..but you restained yourself..like giving him a chance to survive.To make peace with you..

*Taehyung's eyes were shining in the moon's light.*

'Even if it hurted..I couldn't kill him..He surrended...and..give me the chance my little brother again.I want to remember this forever.My little brother.'

*Jisoo smiled kindly then kissed his forehead.*

'Let's sleep now..Tomorow will be a beautiful day.'

....

*It was morning and Jisoo woke up pretty late.

Her pajamas left her chest bare, so that the coolness of the morning made her tremble.

She woke up from the bad and saw a little note on the bed.*

~Mornin' jichu! Are you coming downstaires or I eat all the cereals?~

NOOOO! YOU WOLDN'T DARE!

*When she made it to the kitchen,she found another note.*

Taehyung..Do you wanna play games?

*She giggled like a little baby and opened it.*

~Got you,haven't I? Now that you are a good girl,dress in something nice and meet me where you left me.~

Where I left you...What?..When did I left you..Am I dumb?

Think Jisoo think..I left him..But if I didn't left exactly him.. a memory..of him?

DALGOMMIE DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THIS I'M NOT CRAZY! HE'S IN THE PARK! WHERE I MADE A LITTLE PLACE WITH OUR PICTURE WHEN HE WAS GONE!! I KNOW NOW!

*Jisoo ran on the staires to get changed and after 10 minutes she was ready.*

What is in his mind??

*She took the bus and arrived in the park,searching Taehyung all around..She found the place..but Taehyung..?*

*The photo with them..the feeling from then,when he was gone,stricked her. She started to rememorate all the feeling from then.So painful memories that she would want to erase forever.*

'Jisoo.'

*She hearded a voice from her back.
The sun was burning and the leafs were falling.Some little noises could be hered on the backround,kids playing and birds singing.*

Tae..?

*In front of her Tae was kneeling.*

Tae what are you doing..?

*She froze in place,surprised.*

'Jisoo..I told you this moment would come.'

*He grabbed a little box from his pocket and opened it.A beautiful ring with a little diamond could be seen.*

'Jisoo..I want you more than anything on this damn world. I want to hold you in every second,to wrap you in your sleep ,to kiss your sweet lips forever and to warm your cold nights. If you want..Can you be mine forever? Can I dare you to love me?As I am..a silly vampire..?'

*Jisoo started to laugh,shedding tears of joy. She ran to him and kissed him.*

It would be too small to say just 'Yes' but I do...for hundred times..YES!

*They kissed and cryed of happiness.It started to rain and the moment was just like the one when Tae returned. *

'I can't wait to share an eternity with you..'

When they came home,all their friends were already there.Ji Ah,Go Ara ,Namjoon,Jisung.. They were preparing the place.

While Taehyung and the other men were in the living room,waiting ,Jisoo was dressing in a beautiful white wedding dress.*

I can't bealive you actually brought it! I love it from the first second..I can't bealive..

:It's nothing,I want to see you happy.:

Thank you Ji Ah..How do I look?

:Beautiful like an angel. Ready?:

More than ever.

*Jisoo came out of her room and stepped to the living room.*

*Taehyung's breath stopped. He saw Jisoo in a white,long wedding dress ,revealing her soft white neck, with flowers in her hands.*

*They stared at eachother with ters in their eyes.*

~Now I declare you..husband and wife.May your love last eternally,without fear,without hunger,without anger and without sadness. Have a good life togheter and live in peace and happiness!~

*Taehyung grabbed Jisoo's chin and kissed her.*

'Now you're mine for eternity'

Yes..I'll always be yours,my little beastie!

* They laughed and enjoyed their time togheter with their friends.

Ji Ah was happy too because she grabbed the bouquet.*

...

It's already evening? Time flew really quick-

*Taehyung rised her in the bridal style and kissed her. He took her to their chamber. They were sitting in front of the bed,holding hands.*

'Now..I want to feel your taste.'

*Taehyung opened the buttons from the back of her dress,reavealing her white silky back.

He kissed her bare back,carresing her shoulders. She chuckled from pleasure and embarrassment.

When he started to unbotten his shirt,she covered her face with her palms.

'Don't..I wanna see your face..'

*She took off his white shirt and the tie and kissed him.
He leaned over her,kissing her neck ,letting little red bruises on her pale skin. With his finger,he
stroked her lips, then her chin, lowering it to her frail body, to her chest, then to her thigh.

Mhm...Tae..

*The moonlight penetrated the bodies of the two,the stars witnessing love.*