Chapter 10-You were always with me

Mhm..*Jisoo  woke up and felt a hand wrapped over her body.*

*It was Taehyung's
Carefully, she turned to face him and saw him asleep.

She looked at his face, his eyes, his eyelashes and his lips. She lifted a finger and put it on his lips. She touched them lightly.
Suddenly, Taehyung smiled.*

AAH

*Jisoo was scared and wanted to leave, but she was stopped directly and held tight. In a second, Taehyung was above her . He looked at her with a very serious face, and she with a scared one. *

*He raised his hand and took her chin, caressed it and then got off her bed.

'Let's eat.'

*As he left the room, Jisoo fell in thoughs.
That strange look..He was smiling..and then he was serious out of the blue.*
*she started to blush*

'C'mon, Jisoo..Let's ea- ..What's going on with you?'

N..Nothing

'Ugh-Uh..Then why are you wrapped in the blanket?'

I'm coming now.

'Ok... if you say so..'

....

*Days have passed, and Jisoo and Taehyung  ended up staying together longer than apart. Taehyung  was standing  with Jisoo day and night, holding her in his arms when she cried.

They made it a habit to sleep hugged every night. The wound caused by the death of Jisoo's parents diminished. The scar will never go away, but Jisoo was happy that Taehyung was with her. *

'Jisoo, let's go to the grocery together.'

Sure.

* All the while, Jisoo and Taehyung got closer and closer. Taehyung sometimes kissed her when she was crying. He could feel her body almost every night but he had to be strong and resilient. 

Because Jisoo wasn't like that. Jisoo was the same inocent and careless girl, and as for the vampire from her... it seemed that all his cravings and temptations were asleep.
Nothing special happened.*

'C'mon ,let's go home. '

You can carry all those bags?

'Yup.I'm a strong vampire, you know?'

*Taehyung suddenly took her hand naturally.
She looked at him in amazement for a second but then smiled and hold his hand *

/Oh ... who do I see? Taehyung? Jisoo?   I'm happy to see you. /

'You see..We're not that happy to see you. Let's go, Jisoo.'

/Mhm..So..You were with him all this time? Hm..we worried about you for nothing?/

'Don't listen to her. She's just bablling.'

/I don't know who is the one talking shit  here. Why haven't you come to university lately? You're pregnant already?/

'Go Ara..I swear I'll kill you.'

/You're happy now, Jisoo, aren't you? If you know what I mean../

Enough. Me and Taehyung are just friends. It's nothing special between us. I love him as a brother and he was with me all this time.

*Suddenly, Taehyung's hand breaks with Jisoo's hand. Jisoo looked at Taehyung, who looked sad. *

Taehyung..What?

'Nothing, Jisoo..It's nothing..I have to go.'

/Haha, stupids. You deserve  each other. Burn in hell togheter./