Chapter 24-Beware

*Even if the sky is sunny,you don't know when the clouds might appear.*

~ 'Namjoon,I need your help'.~

*It was a normal evening in the club.As always,the crowd was cheerful and they were all driven by loud music and a crazy atmosphere.*

*It was a special night.A major CEO of one of the most highest paid companies was expected.*

-Taehyung,it's about time.-

*On the VIP entry,a man in a black suit,followed by 4 solid men and two attractive women ,made their presence known.*

-Good evening,gentlemens,please,follow me.-

*Namjoon led the guests into the reserved special room.*

*The man in the suit sat as usual in an armchair in the middle of the room.*

[Good to see you,Namjoon.What happened?]

-I would like to present you a friend.-

*In the room entered Taehyung,in a fancy suit and Jisoo in a beautiful red dress.*

[Hmm I see you have good tastes in friends.Very very good.]

*Jisoo blushed when she felt the man's eyes traveling along her dress.*

*Jisoo,Taehyung and Namjoon sat down on the armchairs in front of the man.*

*Taehyung held out his hand to the man with a serious look.*

'My name is Kim Taehyung.I came here to make a deal with you.'

*The man lit his cigar and began to laugh.He held out his hand and took Taehyung's hand,with a wide smile on his face.*

[You know what my name is?You surely have a big nerve]

'I didn't come here to amuse you.I came here to propose something to you.'

[Hm..then let me know when you're ready to speak.]

'You want money,I want revenge.If we work together,we both win.'

[So..You're saying that you are a powerful man too?]

'I don't need to be a CEO to know how can we distroy the head of a company.'

[You are for sure a confident one.But,I'm afraid I can't take your offer.]

'I didn't finish...*moment of silence*.For sure you know a lot about Han Yoseok. '

*The man inhaled a cigar smoke and looked into Taehyung's eyes.He lifted the glass filled with liqueur and slammed it on the table.*

[How could I not  know?It's not  a single day   in which I don't want to take the whole company out of his clutches.]

And now,sir,you have the opportunity to make it.

*The man got up from  his armchair and drank the last drop of liqueur from the glass.*

[I'll think about it.We need to talk face to face in a more private place.I'll let you know when I'm available.]

[Hong Seo Jin.Ask about Hong Seo Jin when you come to my office.]

'It was a pleasure.'

*As the CEO  and his men left the room,all of them exhaled relaxed.*

'Now..all that we need is time.'

...

*Ji Ah was standing alone on a bench,under the falling leaves.*

Ji Ah,what are you doing here?