Chapter 21-Memories

'Where am I?..'

Author's POV:
It was dark and a place unknown.Taehyung was lying on the ground in front of a house.

Taehyung's POV:
I'm tired.I open my eyes and I see the sky.It seems to be evening.I try to get up and my back hurts.I touch my back with my hand and I fell a liquid on my fingers.It's blood.My blood.I get up from the ground and try to put my thoughts in order .The last thing I remember is seeing Jisoo in front of me,crying,with drops of blood on her face.I realise that I was stabbed.I'm afraid of Jisoo..I hope to see her again..But before that,I want to know why I am here..

*Taehyung walked a few steps until he reached the open gate of an old house.*

*He instantly recognised this house.And on his face ,tears could be seen.*

*Taehyung 's hands started to tramble when he slowly opened the door.*

^Ya..Who dares to enter in my house without permiss- Taehyung..?^

*Taehyung froze in the place.Tears keept falling and a confused look appeared on everyoane's face.*

^Son? I'm so happy to see you..We've been missing you so much...^*Tears of pure joy started to flow from the women's eyes..She grabbed Taehyung by his hand and pulled him in a long waited hug.*

*He didn't know what to do..He missed his family so much after their death..and felt incomplete without them.Every single day after their death was like a new oportunity to die.Just Yoseok made him to feel like he had a family again..but the same Yoseok stabbed him without a hesitation.And he broke his heart.*

*He slowly wrapped his arms around his mother and started to cry hard.He was like a little grumpy kid whose candy was stolen.*

^Tae..I missed you so much..We missed you so much..Thanks God you're safe..^

_What is it with this noises? Who is it there?_

*Still crying,Taehyung raised his head and faced his dad.*

_Son..You're home.._

'I missed you so much..I couldn't breath from the day you died..'

^Haha..What are you saying,Tae? We 're right here..We didn't die..^

*Taehyung felt a cold breath on his spine.*

'Wait..but I found your corpses..You are..'

*He stared at them for a few seconds.He saw their confused faces.*

'You are here..And I'm here too..Alive..'

^Haha..You really are a figure hahaa! Come in!^

*Taehyung smiled lightly and entered.The house was the same.It wasn't burned like the last time he saw it.As  he walked deeper in the house,a lot of memories appeared.He smiled sadly.He entered in every room and when he climbed the stairs,a headache put him down. He closed his eyes because of the pain he felt and saw a girl cying ,at the base of some stairs with a picture in her hands.He trembled.She was Jisoo.*

'Jisoo..I forgot about you..'

*He started to think about his family and Jisoo.His family was there now.And he felt love from them in the way he always missed.But Jisoo..she was the women he loved and he missed her.He knew she waited for him all the time.And he wanted to go to her,but a part of him wanted to remain here,with the people he missed.But he remembered that..his parents are not real.It's just a dream.A sweet venom wich is killing him inside.The only person,real who's missing him is Jisoo.

^Son,come and eat with us,for sure you have a lot to tell us.^

*He nodded and sit down at the dinner table.*