Chapter 4- The trip

-Good morning, class! I would like you to pay attention to me! I know it's kinda late to let you know, but from now on you're free to go home and pack for about 4 hours. In 4 hours, I want you to be in the University's  yard. We will go on a short trip for 3 days, to the Baekdu  mountains. There you will notice the villagers, the vegetation, you will work in teams and at the end of the trip, you will have to present what you did.

-Professor, but isn't it said it will be a heat wave?

*Tae made no move, remained silent in his place, staring at the floor and playing nervously with his fingers. *

-I don't think I'm coming..

-Taehyung, this isn't your choice. You must come or you're registered .

- ...

*Jisoo, who now had a cap to cover her head and sun glasses, was very excited.
However, she looked with some fear at Taehyung, who seemed uneasy about something. He sweated a lot.*

-Ok class, see you in 4 hours.

......

-What should I take? Hmm...I need to get lighter clothes, right? Oh..wait..Should I get a swimsuit too?No...I can't.
Huh? Strange noises again?!

*Jisoo went to the window and looked at the windowsill, where she found a sheet, like a note. *

~Take a few extra bottles of water with you . Just in case.

-WHAT?!

*Jisoo poked her head out the window and looked down on the street. It was nobody. *

-What...

.... after 4 hours.....

-Ok . Is everybody here? Hmm..Taehyung? Where are you??!

-I'm right here, professor!

-Why are you standing in the shade? Come here to see you!

-Yes,Taehyung, come here.I don't want to be the only one sweaty!

*Taehyung looked with contempt at his colleagues who were almost shouting at him and at the professor .*

-I get dizzy quickly because of the heat. I prefer to stay in the shade until the ferry arrives.

-Hmm..Okay, because this is your first trip, I'll forgive you. But I think we have something to look forward to, because someone is late. Where is Jisoo?

-I'M HERE! I'M HERE!

*Jisoo appeared from a distance, running and carrying a rather large backpack. She wore a white cap, shorts, a  white T- shirt, and black glasses. *

-Please don't be late again, Jisoo!

-I'm sorry, professor.

-Ok,now if we're all ready, let's go to the port.

-WHAT? Aren't we taking the bus or something???? 

-Haha, what did you think? Of course not. We have to go about a kilometer to the beach to take the ferry.

-And ... we will stay in the sun .. *sigh*'

'Ok, class, let's go.* pretends he didn't hear*

*Everyone started walking, Jisoo being in the middle of the crowd and Tae in the back. He was dressed in white, wearing a white cap and black glasses, exactly like Jisoo and  a white sweatshirt . *

-Get out of the way, silly.

ACK

*Of course, Go Ara's hate was bigger  knowing that she had serious competition with Jisoo. She pushed her so that she fell on the ground, her backpack pulling her down. When she opened her eyes, she woke up in the arms of someone dressed in white, walking down the street, stressed.*

-Who are you-?! Taehyung?

-Good morning. You can sleep, you know? 

-HOW TO SLEEP ?! WHERE WE ARE? WHERE ARE THE  COLLEAGUES AND THE PROFESSOR?!

-Ummm ... now that you woke up ... I'm letting you know we're kind of lost.

-WHAT? HOW?!

-Well actually I'm not that good at directions so-

-No..I mean HOW DID WE END UP IN THIS SITUATION?

-Well you fell and hit your head a little and the others were already in front  so I remained with you and took care of you.

-Taehyung...Let me down, please.

-You will fall again, you are dizzy.

-No, I'm not ...

-Do you have an umbrella?

-Yes ... in the backpack -
BUT I'M GOING DOWN TO WALK.

-Take out your umbrella first, please.

-WHY? It isn't even raining.

-Jisoo, I can't stand the heat. Please open the umbrella or I'll faint.

-Oh..sorry.. I'm opening it now.

-Okay ... now let's focus on getting to the ferry.

-Taehyung, let me walk alone.

*Taehyung turned his head to Jisoo, who was looking at him with a childish look, in his arms. *

*Suddenly, he smiled and turned his head to the road. *

-As long as you're alone with me, you're my responsibility.

-W..what?

*He smiled. *

-Here's the port.

-Oh great..But how long do we have to wait for the ferry to arrive?

-I don't know ... but I hope we don't stay too long.

*They sat on a bench, still holding the open umbrella above them.
Jisoo opened her backpack and looked for something in it. After a few seconds, she pulled out a bottle of water. *

*She drank from it, but after a few moments she looked at Taehyung who stared blankly, sweating, and held out her hand to him. *

-Taehyung..Do you want me to give you a bottle of wa-..?

*Taehyung took the bottle from her hand and drank from it, all the water.  Then, he rested his head on her shoulder. *

-I'm sorry ... I'll be fine..

*They were both sitting on the bench, Tae with his head on Jisoo's shoulder, and Jisoo was watching him, both under the umbrella. The sun was burning terribly, and the wind was dry and stifling. After about half an hour, Jisoo winced when the ferry arrived. *

-Taehyung...

*Taehyung sat still, asleep. *

-TAEHYUNG...We have to leave. She looked at him and stroked a wavy strand of hair.

-I'm awake. Come on, let's go

-Oh..Uh..Ok.