Chapter 3-Purple eyes

-Good morning, class!
As you already know, I'm your music theacher and to be honest, I'll work hard on you. If I could define me, I wold say that I'm a very rough human being. So..I want to make some changes..Hmm..You!

-Me,m'am...?

-Yeah you..What's your name?

-Kim Jisoo.

-Kim Jisoo, please take off your cap.

-Mrs. Lee, she's so ugly that she's afraid to take that off, hahaha.

-Jisoo? If you don't take your cap off, I'll speak with the principal.

-Mmm..

-WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
, JISOO?

*Hearing that, Jisoo anxiously took off her glasses and the cap and eventually she looked up at the teacher, with tears in her eyes and her cheeks flushed.*

-.....

-Who..How..

*Everyone was shocked when they saw her face. Jisoo was like an angel. 
Someone was sitting quietly, looking at her  with a discreet smile on his face.*

* The light that came throw the window  was reflected in her wavy strands. *

-Jisoo..*speaking more for himself*

* He suddenly blushed, hiding his face redder than a strawberry under his curly black hair.*

-*I need to control myself..but with the beauty of Jisoo..damn it.*

-Jisoo..why are you hiding yourself when you are so beautiful??!!

-It's..a personal reason..

_I understand..but please..everyone wants to see you like this from now on. You're very pretty!

-..Thank you..

*The classes were over and all the students were swarming around Jisoo. She was very delicate and friendly, even sociable. But she didn't trust anyone. She smiled discreetly at everyone and then ran away, leaving everyone behind. After making sure no one was behind her, Jisoo took out her cap  and glasses  from her  bag and disguised herself again, then headed home.*

-I can't tell you..I don't want to tell you ..Tears could almost be seen in her eyes.

*Jisoo had arrived home as usual, where she was welcomed by her family. *

-Excuse me ... I will not sit at the dinning table this evening  ... I have to study and I will go to bed early enough because I am tired ..

-Okay, darling....just don't worry about ...

-No..I know it will happen someday..I'm in no hurry.

-Jisoo,you're wearing your cap and your glasses ,aren't you?

-* hesitate* Yeah..

-Jisoo,you don't know when you'll  have your first transformation..
You must keep yourself covered.

* Jisoo stopped from climbing the  stairs .*

-I won't wear those anymore.Everybody is jocking on me. I'm sick of this. When I'll transform, I'll handle it.

* After saying that, Jisoo hurried up, climbing the stairs and locked herself in her room. *

-Jisoo...!

......

Pff..

*Night came and darkness fell in the girl's room, laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling and playing with her hair.*

-Huh?

*pock pock*
-What is this sound..?

*Jisoo raised from the bed and went to the window, where she saw a bat lying dead-like under her windowsill.*

-AAAAAHHHHHHHH! A BAT! WHAT SHOULD I DO? TO CALL MOM? TO CALL DAD? TO THROW HIM ? OR...

*She slowly approached the bat, and looked at him, studying him.*

-It's so small...And seems to be so innocent..Let's take a look at him..

Huh?

*She took him in her hands and felt his heartbeat intensify.*

-HE LIVES! But..seems to be blacked out..I must take care of him..(EVEN IF I DIE OF FEAR...)!

...

-Hmm..that looks comfortable for you..*she put him on a pillow on the table, near her  bed*
Now...What are bats eating? Hmm...AH I KNOW! WORMS!
Hmm..

*As dad has for fishing..Maybe he doesn't mind if I steal some from him..*
-Wait here, I'll be right back.

*When the door  closed, the bat began to move. He slowly opened his eyes and studied the room. Then, at the sound of footsteps, he calmed down.*

-UH..YOU SCARED ME..WHEN  DID YOU WAKE UP? Hm..maybe you want to leave?

*She opened the window and showed him the way out ... but the bat stood  in the same place, looking at her.*

-Hmmm..You're super weird..

*The bat didn't seem to like the worms, but in the end he accepted, more forced by Jisoo. *

-Okay..now that you've eaten..You HAVE TO SLEEP AND PLEASE DON'T PUT YOURSELF ON MY FACE WHILE I'M SLEEPING! THAT WILL FREAK ME OUT....

-Ok, good night.

.....

* In the morning*

*Jisoo woke up ,the sunlight bothered her eyes .*
*She looked  around the room.*

-Hmm...Where is that bat with.. purple eyes?