Chapter 13-I know I love you

Mhm...

~You think that a weak silly vampire like you can face me? What were you thinking..I killed thousands like you..You' re like a little rat..who needs to be exterminated..
No..let me in peace..please..*she cried*
Haha.. Are you still threatening me with those weak fangs? You brat *he slapped her* Die!

*Jisoo was on the floor, the man was above her, with a silver dagger in his hand.*

'NO! '

*Jisoo opened her eyes.She could feel blood on her face. She froze.
The man ran away, leaving the two alone.*

Ta-Taehyung..*she took Taehyung in her lap,crying*
Please..open your eyes..I need you, don't leave me..Please..

'Jisoo..You're..so beauti-' * cough*cough* Blood flowed from Taehyung's mouth *

Taehyung, please..look at me..You'll survive..I will take you to the hospital, you'll be ok ...
Please..

'Jisoo..I..love you so muc- '

* He stopped breathing.*

Taehyung? TAEHYUNG !* she screamed in pain* ~

....

AHH!

*Jisoo woke up in the middle of the night, covered in cold sweat and breathing hard.*

'Jisoo?! You're ok?!'

* Taehyung remained in front of her door, not knowing whether to enter or not. *

'Jisoo? You're ok?'* He knocked in the door.*

* Suddenly, the door opened and Jisoo ran in Taehyung 's arms, crying.*

'Oh'

* He wrapped her in his arms, while she hid her head in his chest .*

'Jisoo...what happened..?'

Promise me you'll never leave me.

* Taehyung raised her chin with his fingers and loocked in her teary purple eyes. *

'I promise.'

*She started to cry again, more lightly, Tae put his hands around Jisoo's neck and kissed her. She surrended in front of Taehyung. He pulled her in her room and closed the door. Only the moon lighted the room. *

*They loocked at each other for a few seconds, breathing hard.Two pairs of purple eyes met. Then, Taehyung kissed her again. He caressed her body as he kissed her. She left herself in his hands, like a prey.*

They both cuddled in each other's arms.

Taehyung..

'Call me Tae..'

......

Mhm...

* Jisoo opened her eyes and looked at Taehyung, sitting next to her, with his arms around her body.*

Oh..He's sleeping

'No I'm not'

*He grabbed Jisoo by the waist and hold her thighter in his arms.Then, he put his head in the space between her neck and her shoulder.*

WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP BEFORE ?!

'Because I enjoyed your warmth.'

Ohh...Let's go to the University.

* Jisoo tried to get out of bed but she fell back, dizzy. *

Ah...What is this..

'Oh..You don't know?'