Chapter 17-I failed to protect you..

:NAMJOON! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?:

* Ji Ah shouted after him, he got up and all the men tried to shoot him, but he was fast enough to avoid the bullets. *

*He began to talk nonsense, and began to strike people. One of them managed to escape and tried to shoot him, but Namjoon did not move an inch, remaining motionless. Ji Ah started screaming when she saw blood dripping from Namjoon's shoulder. *

*She had noticed in the car that he was behaving strangely, but he did not want to say what happened to him. On the way to Taehyung and Jisoo, while they were driving through the forest, she had heard a moan from Namjoon. She realized that someone might have hurt him and maybe poisoned him. *

* Taehyung, despite his deplorable condition, looked at Namjoon in amazement. He didn't know how to react. He was exhausted. If he wasn't beaten to death, he could deal with those idiots. But now he was helpless. .The car in which Jisoo had been kidnapped, the army of people who had been knocked down by Namjoon in an inexplicable way, Ji Ah who was crying and screaming for fear of Namjoon. All this made him hate himself. *

'* Everyone suffers because of me .. *'

-Oh, man..that hurt a little-

*Namjoon said this and then grabbed the man by the neck and knocked him to the ground, leaving him breathless. He looked at the corpses of all the men satisfied. Then he went to the two of them to untie them. After untying them, Ji Ah walked away from him, taking a few steps back. She was afraid of him, not of Namjoon in person, but of what she had just seen. Blood was flowing on his hands. He was no longer the same Namjoon. He had a confused look, then realized the situation. He looked sick. Taehyung looked at him the same way.

-Ji Ah..what's happening to me ... I don't feel like myself anymore ...-

: Namjoon .. did something happened to you and you didn't tell me ?:

* Ji Ah asked him in a trembling voice. He placed his hand on the girl's cheek, looking deep into her eyes. He nodded with a sad smile. *

-I was darted when I was in the car. There was a dubious liquid on the dart. Something white to brown ...-

'Exactly what I thought. '

* Taehyung rised from the ground. *

'They thought you were a vampire too. That substance is poison for vampires. It makes them faint and obey. In humans ... it gives you more power as I see it ..But it's still very dangerous.Jisoo I think she knows more, she knew everything about vampire poison and side effects.Jisoo .. I can find the man who kidnapped Jisoo. His scent is imprinted on all the corpses. I apologize for your involvement in this, you can leave, I'll handle it.'

* Ji Ah slapped him on the cheek. *

: I hate to be the most rational at the moment. COME BACK! JISOO IS IN DANGER AND WE WILL NOT LEAVE UNTIL WE FIND HER AND WE ALL RETURN HOME !:

-We won't back down. We're involved in this together. -

'I do not guarantee that you will leave alive.'

: I do not guarantee that I will not strangle you while you sleep if you are not silent .:

-Come on, start, we'll follow you.-

....

*The three walked continuously for hours. For Taehyung and Namjoon, however, it was not a problem. They were no humans, Taehyung, with his vampire abilities, could still walk without problems, and Namjoon, whose body was combined with poison, he had a special resistance to all the blows or pain that body felt. But Ji Ah was the same Ji Ah. She couldn't resist walking.*