2.3 Daniel & Nell

'Alright, only groceries and some new film and then we're done with all the errands for today' you think to yourself while rushing through the streets of Monaco. You've been working a lot on your own projects the last two months, making sure your website is updated and starting on some videos for YouTube. You're not entirely sure what your job is these days if you're being honest, and it's freaking you out. You filmed some film tutorials and a video where you went around Monaco. You took a lot of pictures and wanted to edit them in the video, showing the results and how you managed to get the shot. Photographing has been something you've been doing since you were little. Your father had a ton of cameras, and he loved teaching you how to use them properly. After following multiple classes, you actually managed to attract a lot of followers on your Instagram page, and now you're also expanding towards YouTube.

Your favourite thing is to shoot nature, architectural or F1 related photos. Daniel has always been supportive and ushered you to bring your camera to every race he invited you to. Due to the pandemic, traveling was becoming harder, but it made you appreciate Monaco even more. Daniel has been traveling around for the races a lot, but you decided to stay home. Even though you really wanted to be there, the crowds and people have been freaking you out ever since you became so used to social distancing. They try their best with doing it on the paddock, but there are still loads of people. He understood though when you told him and he said that he wanted to ask you something after the Austrian GP.

When you arrive home, you make yourself a cup of tea before settling yourself in your chair in front of your laptop. You have to make another list regarding all the videos and when to write and upload for your website. You can hear Daniel in your head laughing about you always making lists. He can laugh all he wants, but whenever he needs help with organizing anything he calls you without thinking twice. The balance between those two personality traits is great for your relationship though. You keep him from forgetting important things and making sure he's on time with everything he needs, and he makes you unwind and do spontaneous things when he's in the mood for it. The last two months you haven't been able to spend a lot of time together, but you tried to have dinner a few times, and you spend a few nights together as well. He had told his parents almost immediately that you loved him as well after you both confessed, so you are almost 100% sure you're official now. Grace and Joe were over the moon, saying that they always knew you were in love with each other. Needless to say, that was a very emotional FaceTime call.

After reminiscing about the past few months, you get your focus back and make the list. After doing that you make another cup of tea before starting to edit your new YouTube video. You forgot about the time completely when you hear the FaceTime sound on your phone. Daniel was in Austria right now and he wanted to do a FaceTime dinner date with you and ask you something. You pick up while looking at the time, 'how is it 7:30PM already?' you ask yourself. "Hey baby!" you hear Daniel excitedly through the phone. "Hey babe, just a second I completely forgot the time while editing so I still need to make dinner, I'm so sorry. Time management is normally my forte, but I forgot to set an alarm!" you exclaim slightly frustrated with yourself. You can hear his laugh and you pause your crisis to take a look at him through the screen, he looks so handsome all the time, and now wearing a hoodie, looking all soft and cuddly. You can't believe this man is willing to be yours.

"Don't worry babe, I will start eating though before it gets cold, but I don't mind watching you cook, you know that. How did editing go? Did you manage to run all the errands you wanted to do today?" you smile, he always remembers everything you tell him and it's one of those things where he shows you how much he cares. You talk him through your day and the editing progress, while making yourself an easy pasta dish. 45 minutes later you sit down at the dining table, while Daniel made himself a cup of tea. "Buon appetito amore mio" Daniel says while smiling at you lovingly. He loves seeing you in your "don't disturb me I'm trying to catch deadlines" look, wearing one of his shirts showing off your tattoos and a short that was also his. "Grazie mille," you smile back, "what have you been up to today?" He tells you all about the training and practice today since it's race day Sunday. After this one it's Silverstone and then he has a week in between. You listen to him while eating your pasta, enjoying this bit of quality time.