9.2 Carlos & Marie

You're seated at the table in the restaurant, looking at Charles and Sofia who are in their own world while they look at the menu cart. It's adorable to see them like that, and it makes you wonder if you and Carlos look like that when you're together. "Mi amore" you turn your head to look at Carlos, "they have tapas here too, look, we made this when we were at my home together for the first time." He looks so excited, your heart warms at the sight of his glittering eyes. "We should get that; can we share it? Yeah, it says for two here. Let's do the tapas, then we can taste what we should improve next time." Carlos nods, looking at you with a soft gaze. "You look pretty today Rie" he says sweetly, before kissing you.

You notice how Sofia's face frowns every time she talks about work, and you make a mental note to talk to her about that with Nell when you hang out again this weekend. It seems to you that she's not that happy with her work anymore, but there might be something else that's going on. Carlos is excitedly telling everyone about the ingredients that are in the tapas you ordered, explaining how certain dishes are made and how you both did that together. You look at him with a smile, realising that you probably look like a lovesick puppy, but to be fair, you are a lovesick puppy for this man. You catch Sofia's eye which makes her smile brightly at you, "you're lucky with a boyfriend who knows his way around the kitchen." You laugh when Charles looks at Sofia with a pout, "don't hurt his feelings Sof."

Carlos' hand strokes your thigh under the table while you're waiting for the bill. "Mi guapa, I can't wait to have you for myself tonight" he whispers, kissing your cheek softly before looking at you lovingly. You smile at him, playing with his hair, enjoying the affectionate look he gives you. After paying and grabbing your stuff the four of you walk back to the hotel, with Carlos' and your hands intertwined, Carlos rubs your knuckles while you look at Charles and Sofia who walk close to each other. "This is nice, I only missed Nell and Daniel" you tell him, which makes Carlos hum. "We should do something with the six of us soon, I want to get to know Nell too. She seems cool" you chuckle, looking at your boyfriends serious expression while he says that. "She is cool babe, and really nice too."

You're delighted when you see a happy Nell and Daniel walk towards you in the lobby. Your friends face seems to glow more with every day you see her, and she looks at Daniel with a loving gaze when he wraps his arm around her when they stand in front of you four. You tell her where and what you ate, and she excitedly responds, before telling you that they went out themselves as well to a restaurant that Daniel always goes to when he's in the area. "Want to go and have a drink before we all go back to our rooms?" you ask, looking around to see everyone nod.

You're seated at a round table with your drinks, trying to decide on a game with Nell while Carlos rubs the skin of your exposed shoulder. "We should do this one, it's for teams. That's more fun, don't you think?" you ask Nell, and she nods, reading the instructions quickly before explaining the game and shuffling the cards. "Where did you learn how to do that?" says a confused Sofia while she stares at the quickly moving cards. Nell shrugs, "don't know actually, I just tried a few times and now it's muscle memory for my hands. I'll teach you someday." You lean back in Carlos' embrace after you got the cards, so no one can see your cards apart from you and him. "Did you use a different shampoo?" you chuckle at Carlos' question, nodding before trying to focus on the game.

It works for a while until Carlos keeps shifting against you, stroking his fingers over the tender skin of your neck while pressing kisses on your exposed shoulder. You turn your head a bit to look at him, "what's wrong babe?" he blushes before shaking his head, motioning for you to continue the game. The next thing you feel are his fingers on the exposed skin of your waist, softly trailing circles while his breath fans over your neck. "Rie?" you hum, trying to stay focused so that at least someone is carrying the team here. "How long until we go to the room?" you shrug before answering that you don't know, "why? Are you not having fun?" He sighs, "I am having fun, but I want to have fun with you. Like, only with you" you look at him with a smile on your face, nodding slowly.

You catch Nell's eye who is apparently able to mindread because she whispers something to Daniel who grins at her before asking if everyone is fine with this being the last round. Carlos whispers a "finally" before Nell shoots you a wink. You shake your head, leaning towards her to ask, "did you hear what Carlos was saying?" She chuckles, "I told you already that no one can keep a secret from me, and he's being pretty obvious in my eyes. But don't worry, I was planning on dragging Daniel to bed anyways" she giggles when Daniel shakes his head with a smile, and you laugh at the two of them before moving closer to Carlos again.

You chuckle while Charles rushes Sofia out of the elevator, looking at Nell who looks at you with the exact same expression. Carlos' hand is stroking your back and ass, squeezing your waist while he talks to Daniel about the upcoming weekend. You're surprised by a deep kiss from Carlos after Nell and Daniel leave the elevator, his warm hands on your back press you tighter against his muscled body, and you sigh against his lips while running your hands through his hair. You step away breathlessly when the elevator announces that its reached your floor, walking towards Carlos' hotel room quickly while stealing kisses every chance you get.

You leave your coats, shoes, and bag in the hallway, giggling when Carlos picks you up and walks towards the bedroom. He lets you down at the end of the bed, kissing you softly while stroking your skin, looking for the zipper of your dress. "You made this one yourself, right?" he mumbles against your lips, and you nod breathlessly when he pulls the zipper down. He presses open mouthed kisses on your neck before whispering, "it looks so pretty on you, but I want it off now." You whimper from the comment, holding onto his shoulders while he slowly takes the material off your body. It was a dress with very small straps, so you weren't wearing a bra underneath it. Carlos had not noticed that until he undresses you, and he grunts when you stand before him in just your panties. "Wow, mi amore, you're so unbelievably beautiful" he mumbles, kissing the newly exposed skin while your hands slip under his shirt.

You lift his shirt up, and he steps away from you quickly to take it off before kissing you deeply again. Your hands stroke his abs, following the line of his V-line before they reach his belt. You pull away from his lips, unbuckling his belt while looking straight into his eyes. The loving but lustful gaze in them sends your heart into overdrive, and you moan softly when his hands explore your flushed skin. You continue unbuttoning and unzipping his pants before you let them fall to the ground. You both take off the last pieces of clothing before you motion for Carlos to sit against the headboard, settling yourself on his lap before kissing him deeply.

His hands stroke your naked skin, pinching your nipples while he nibbles on the tender skin of your neck. One of his hands trails down your belly to your core, stimulating your clit while he kisses you. "Carlos" you moan softly, he hums, looking at you with a dazed gaze. "I want you now" you whisper, which emits a low groan from Carlos throat while he looks at you. You sit up on your knees a bit, aligning him with your entrance before slowly sinking down on his erection. You moan Carlos' name softly, while he throws his head back with a grunt. "Mi amore" he moans when you start moving, gripping his shoulders to steady yourself. His fingers press in your hipbones, guiding your movements while you stare at each other breathlessly.

You rest your hands on his cheeks, leaning forward while keeping up your movements, kissing Carlos slowly. He moans softly in your mouth, wrapping his arms around you while you move on top of him. You rest your forehead against his, breathing harshly while looking down to the point where your bodies connect before you look into his eyes again. "I love you" he whispers, closing his eyes before he kisses you softly. He unexpectedly shifts a bit, hitting the sweet spot inside of you which makes your eyes roll back from the pleasure. "Fuck, mi amore, you're so" he can't finish his sentence since your walls are clamping down on him. Your orgasm comes in waves, while you bury your face against Carlos' shoulder, moaning his name into his skin when he spills inside of you.

You sit in the embrace for a while, catching your breaths while softly stroking each other's skin. "Let's shower baby" he mumbles, you nod against his skin, tightening your arms around him as a sign that he should walk you two to the bathroom. He chuckles, struggling to get off the bed but succeeding in the end, shuffling towards the shower to watch the sweat of your bodies.

You lay on Carlos' chest a little while later, listening to his heartbeat and the soft breaths he lets out while he falls asleep slowly. "I love you too" you whisper softly. Carlos smiles against your head, kissing your hair while pressing you against his body tighter.