6.2 Carlos & Marie

You've been spending the past two and a half weeks with your family and friends. You loved travelling with the Ferrari team, but nothing beats being around the people that you love most, even though one was missing. You've been out with friends, did some fun activities with your parents and siblings and spend a lot of time recharging alone as well. You've started some knitting projects, a non-disclosed thin wool project, and a purple sweater project. It was nice to be working on something uninterrupted. You always brought something with you while traveling, but you can't bring an entire sewing machine or a huge bag with wool, so it's nice to have some time and space for that now.

Carlos has been keeping you updated with his activities as well, sending you daily videos of Piñón, sunrises and sunsets, and a lot of photos from his workouts or with his family members. You tried to facetime at least once a day, and you always had a lot of fun during those hours. Your feelings for him were growing, and you were hoping that your intuition wasn't lying to you, and that Carlos was falling for you too.

He'd be arriving in Vienna tomorrow, and you would stay together in your apartment before flying to Spa together. You spent the morning with one of your brothers and his girlfriend before you take the tram back towards your apartment. You make sure to buy some groceries, because Carlos loves to cook as you know from your time in Spain, before you finally walk home. It's a mess of unfinished projects for sewing and knitting and you groan to yourself when you realise you did this all to yourself.

The next few hours are spent clearing up, making sure everything is back in the drawers where it belongs, or in the trash if you can't do anything with it anymore. You clean your entire apartment, stock the fridge, and make the bed. You bought ingredients to make apfelstrudels. Because Carlos enjoyed showing you the Spanish cuisine, you figured you should do the same. You have a reservation for your favourite schnitzel restaurant planned for three nights from now, and you can't wait to see him eat the best schnitzel in town.

When your place is all cleaned you make yourself an easy dinner before going to bed early. Carlos arrives in the morning, and he's taking a taxi to your place since you want to do everything with public transport when he's here, so he doesn't have to rent a car.

You get ready after waking up and having breakfast, putting on a summer dress since the weather is lovely today. You let your strawberry blonde hair down before putting some light makeup on. You open the doors towards your tiny balcony and read a book with your legs in the sun. Carlos texts you that he's on his way after you send him the address, telling you that he can't wait to see you. You blush at your phone while smiling, and text him back that you can't wait to see him either. You read for a bit longer until you see a taxi stop in front of your apartment complex. Carlos steps out, grabs his suitcase and thanks the driver before walking towards the entrance. You open the door for him when he made it inside and wait for him to come up to your floor.

His face lights up when he sees you waiting in the hallway, and he waves excitedly while walking towards you. "Hola mi linda! You look even prettier than the last time I saw you" you blush, before pressing a soft kiss on his lips. "Welcome to Vienna and welcome to my apartment!" you say before stepping aside so he can walk into your home. "Wow, it seems like we have similar interior tastes" he chuckles while walking into your living room. The sun shines through the window and you smile when he looks back at you. The lights in his eyes shine as bright as ever, and you have to calm your beating heart a bit when you look at him. 'This man is going to be the death of me' you think to yourself before walking over to him.

He wraps his arms around your waist and looks into your eyes, "I missed you the last two and a half weeks, Piñón did too, he says hi by the way." You smile at him, standing on your toes to press a kiss to his lips. Carlos holds your head in his hands before you can pull away, deepening the kiss while caressing your face. You whimper softly when he trails his fingers over the tender skin of your neck and you both catch your breaths when you pull away from each other. "I really missed that" he chuckles, and you giggle while burying your face in his chest.