4.2 Carlos & Marie

You're sitting on a blanket on the grass of Carlos' garden with Piñón lying next to you with his head on your lap. You're stroking his fur while admiring the sunrise. You've been here for almost a full week now, tomorrow evening you'll be traveling to Hungary together. It's been nice to have some time off, you both smoothly fell into a routine. Waking up early, going for a hike with Piñón, having breakfast together while planning something fun for the day before working out in Carlos' home gym. After that a shower and then do whatever you had planned to do. You have been getting to know each other on an intimate level, since you have basically been living together for the last few days.

You found out that Carlos enjoys being silent when it's early in the morning, which is great because you do too. He likes hiking with Piñón and tries to take a different route every time he goes for one. He likes to cook, which is a massive plus on the list of things you like about him, and he enjoys sitting in the garden, reading while having you close. You've been out a few days, but a lot of time was spent relaxing, enjoying the sun, going for a swim at the beach and reading. Recharging at its finest.

"Oh, there you are! I was wondering why I woke up to an empty bed." A sleepy Carlos walks into the garden. His joggers are hanging low on his waist and his muscular chest is on full display in the morning sun. He sits down next to you, ruffling Piñón fur before pressing a soft kiss on your lips. "Good morning guapa" you smile while he wraps his arm around you. "Good morning, you looked so peaceful when I woke up and I heard Piñón patter around, so I figured I'd go outside with him. When we came back the garden looked so inviting, which is why I didn't come back to bed." Carlos hums while pressing a kiss to your hair.

After your morning routine you're getting ready to go to the golf course that Carlos frequents often. The whole week so far has been him showing you bits of his life, and you loved it. You are thinking about asking him to come to Vienna during summer break so you could show your life, but you haven't been able to find a good moment to do so. You'll create a good moment to do so during dinner tonight. After putting on a golf proof outfit, not that you know what that is, but Carlos smiled approvingly so you probably did right, you make sure your hair is tied into a ponytail before walking towards the car.

You're waiting for Carlos to pick you up with the golf cart, examining the bags with equipment he put next to you, telling you to 'protect them.' You have no idea what you're about to do, but a day of being in the sun while looking at a concentrated Carlos can't be a bad day, now can it? You look up when you hear someone call your name, and you smile when Carlos drives over to you. "It's kind of hot to see you wait for me in that outfit with all the golf stuff at your feet. I can't wait to teach you how to do this! I'm really excited that you wanted to join." You help him put the equipment on the back of the golf cart before driving towards the first "cup" as Carlos explained.

You've been watching Carlos swing golf balls for the past hour, and you're thoroughly enjoying yourself. He looks so attractive when he's focused, and you're sipping on your water in the sun. "Marie! I almost had a hole in one!!" Carlos runs towards you excitedly and you laugh. "I did it in two! First a chip and then I managed to swing it into the hole with a pitch!!!" you press a kiss on his lips, "I'm so proud of you although I have no idea what you just said." He chuckles before grabbing your hand so he could exactly show you from where he swung first, before walking you towards the second part where he swung. "And then I got it in! Good, right?!" you nod while looking at him with a bright smile.

"Okay now that I've played some, I'm going to teach you. Did you watch me the last hour?" you nod while Carlos drives you to the beginner course. "Okay, show me your stance then." You laugh nervously. You have been paying attention to Carlos, but not to the way he plays golf. You try to imitate the way he was standing, and you can hear him chuckle. He places a warm hand on your hip, "just a bit more like this." You can feel his breath on your neck, and you shiver slightly. He wraps his arms around you so you both hold the club. The planes of his chest press into your back, and you know he's doing it on purpose when he breaths on your ear.