14.2 Charles & Sofia

You look at Charles who's listening to the speech of Carlos while Milo is sitting on his knee. He gave him his car keys, smiling while the little boy plays with it as if it's the coolest toy in the world. "He's so easily entertained, it's adorable" he tells you, smiling at you with rose coloured cheeks from the wine he's been sipping. You hum, stroking Milo's curls before you look at the happy couple. You smile when you catch Nell's eye, winking at her when she makes a heart shape with her fingers. "Would you want a wedding like this?" Charles suddenly asks, and you look at him with wide eyes before thinking about his question. "I'm not sure, I think I'd want more colour. But definitely this vibe, everyone is so happy and relaxed" you answer eventually, giggling when Charles nods. "I'm taking notes in my head mon ange" he mumbles, winking at you before focussing his attention on Milo again.

Nell's mom takes Milo from Charles when people start dancing, telling the two of you to enjoy the evening. You smile at her, waving at Milo's sleepy face while you look at Charles relaxed smile. "Want to dance with me, mon amour?" he asks, tracing your arm with his fingertips while he looks at you with a soft gaze. "I'd love to meu fofinho" you answer, taking his hand when he stands up, following him onto the dancefloor. You wrap your arms around his neck while his hands rests on your hip, swaying to the beat while you look at him with a smile. "You look so beautiful today Sof" he mumbles, leaning down to peck your lips while he squeezes your hips. "You look very handsome too babe" you reply, smiling when he grins at you.

You lean your head against his chest when he pulls you closer, giggling when you see Daniel moving his hips around wildly while Nell is looking at him with a horrified expression. "They're perfect for each other, aren't they" Charles chuckles, shaking his head when Daniel lets out a loud laugh. "They really are, it's adorable to see" you answer him, taking his face in your hands before pulling it towards you so you can kiss him. He hums against your lips, stroking your sides with his warm hands before leaning his forehead against yours. "I can't wait to marry you, mon coeur" he whispers, blushing slightly when you let out a surprised gasp. "Really?" you whisper, swallowing when he hums with a nod.

Nell waves at you and Marie while she walks towards the two of you in the Ferrari hospitality, Milo strapped onto her chest in a carrier. "Hello, my girls" she exclaims, kissing you and Marie on your cheeks before sitting down. "Here we are again, I missed being on the paddock. How are we?" she asks, pressing a kiss on Milo's head when he makes a sound. You catch up with each other, laughing about the silly things you all got up to in the last few weeks that you hadn't seen each other. "How is work, are you still having fun?" Marie asks you, leaning towards Nell while she tickles Milo who's out of the carrier and on Nell's lap by now.

"Yeah, it's a lot of fun. I have so much creative freedom, and my colleagues are so nice. It's a plus that I get to go to every race and spend a fair amount of time in Charles' garage while I'm working" you say, smiling when Milo waves at you. "Oh, did you learn how to wave already? Smart boy" you coo, squeezing his cheek before looking at your watch. "By the way, I heard that you shot some photos yesterday?" you ask Nell, chuckling when she groans. "Who told you that? Don't tell Daniel, he's going to go mad. I promised I'd only do that during the weekends that Blake can take care of Milo" she chuckles, "he doesn't like the idea of me spending so much energy on multiple things. I just promised him that so he'd stop whining, but that's probably not working out in my favour then."

Charles sighs when you make your way back into your shared apartment, chuckling when Penny greets the two of you with excited barks. "Hello my girl, hi, did mom drop you off already? Did you miss us?" he says, crouching down to ruffle her fur while she bounces around him. "I think it's safe to say that she missed us, don't you think mon ange?" he asks you, picking Penny up and pressing kisses on her head. You smile at the sight, walking towards him to give Penny a kiss, before kissing Charles softly. "I love you" you tell him, smiling when you see his eyes softening. He hums, wrapping his free arm around your waist and pressing you against him tighter, looking at Penny who's leaning against his chest now.