3.1 Charles & Sofia

When you finally arrive in Monaco it's the beginning of the afternoon already and you're both tired and hungry. "My mom promised she'd stock the fridge since we're not really allowed to go out a lot" Charles tells you, and you hum. He parks his car in the underground parking, and you suddenly realise you're going to be staying in the apartment of a F1 driver, 'I better not touch anything, if clumsiness was a person, it would be me' you think to yourself. You snap from your daydream when you see Charles wave at you from the elevator and you hurry towards him. "I've got all your bags already, ma chérie" you smile at him when he holds your hand. "I'm really excited to spend some time with you, it will be nice with just the two of us." He sounds so excited, and you can't do anything but smile happily back at him.

You weren't sure what you expected from Charles' apartment, but it was better than that. After leaving your shoes in the cabinet and jacket on the coat rack you walk into the open living room. The first thing that catches your eye is a beautiful piano in the middle of it. "I didn't know you could play!" You exclaim excitedly. Charles blushes while nodding bashfully. "I don't think I'm that good though..." "Maybe you can play me something tonight?" you ask, and he nods while smiling at you. He shows you around the apartment, his kitchen has a beautiful view of Monte Carlo, and the bedroom shows the mountains in the distance. "I figured we could sleep together, but if you don't want to share there is a spare bed-" you shake your head while grabbing your bag to put it in the bedroom. You can't see it, but Charles is smiling big when he sees you putting your clothes in the spot he cleared out for your stuff. Even though he wasn't sure if you'd come to Monaco with him, his positive thoughts had made him clear out space for you to put your things.

After unpacking and putting a load of washing in the laundry machine, Charles takes your hand to show you the balcony and his view there. He points out his favourite spots and where he would like to take you out for dinner when you can go outside again. He wraps his arms around you while resting his head on your shoulder. "I'm really happy you're here with me" you hum before turning around and looking up into his eyes. "I'm really happy you invited me to show me the place you call home" he smiles down at you, and you stand on your toes to give him a soft kiss. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer.

"Shall we make dinner together? I'm not sure what my mom bought to be honest, but it's probably good. She's a good cook, my father wasn't really. Whenever one of us had a birthday mom would be running around the kitchen, and dad wanted to help but she pushed him out every time saying something about ruining the dish. He should set the table, she would tell him, that's something he was really good at." Charles looks kind of shocked himself that he just shared all that and looks at you. "It sounds like your parents had a lot of fun together, especially with you all around as well." You squeeze his hand before making your way into the kitchen. He clears his throat, and you look at him while stroking his cheek. "Okay let's see what she bought and then we can decide what to cook, okay?" he says.

Turns out, Charles isn't the best cook either. He can make pasta, but it doesn't get much better than that. Luckily you know how to cook, so together you make pasta, and you teach him a few new things, and a recipe. You realise halfway through that the reason he grabs his phone every few minutes, is to write in his notes what you just told him. "You're adorable" you say before thinking twice, and Charles blushes.

You're sitting at the dining table, and there is some soft music playing from his playlist. "This is actually délicieuse!" he says between bites, and you nod while chuckling. While eating you're sharing all kinds of stories with each other. You tell him about how you started to work at the hotel, and about all the different countries you visited when you were younger. He tells you about his family, the start of his racing career and the countries he visited. After finishing and cleaning up you make your way over to the living room, where Charles sits down at the piano. "I will play one song, then we should do something silly with asking each other all these questions so we can get to know each other." "Like 20 questions?" "Yeah! George said I should do that because that way it's easier to fall into a conversation." You nod, smiling when you realise that he asked George how he could get to know you better. He really is too cute. Charles' comment about "not being that good" at playing the piano was a complete lie, and he ended up playing for 30 minutes because you couldn't stop asking him for one more song. Eventually he sits next to you on the couch and wraps his arms around you. He shows you a list with questions, and you start with the easier ones.

After a little while you finally find the courage to speak up about something that's been on your mind a lot the past few months. "There is actually a question that I want to ask you, but it's not on the 20 questions list," you start, fidgeting with your fingers, "as you know, I am a lot older than you are, I'm just wondering how you, you know, see the future if you'd put me in it..." Charles hums while tracing circles on your arm. "I don't really mind you being older, I don't feel like there is a huge age gap between us, not mentally, you know? I think that with everything that happened I became more mature, and I feel like we are on the same, how do they say that? Wavelength?" you nod, and he continues. "I think with you having your own life as well, it is less hard to be away from each other from time to time. I think that with you I can talk about the things that bother me, because you have seen and felt a lot throughout your life. I don't know if it makes sense what I'm saying now." He chuckles while scratching his neck. "What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't bother me. I like you and I feel at peace and as myself when I'm around you and I think that is the most important thing, no?" You look up at him, and he smiles at you.

"I think I'm just nervous about it. My life is pretty boring now, and you're literally living such a wild life." He chuckles before pressing a kiss on top of your head. "I like that your life is totally different than mine, with you I can just be Charles who can't cook and gets lessons from... Sofia." The little pause before he says your name makes you think about what he wanted to say, but before you can ask, he's on his feet already with a slight blush. "Let's get ready for bed, it's past 12 by now, tomorrow I don't want to be a zombie." You giggle before walking towards the bedroom to get your pyjamas out and make your way into the ensuite to take off your makeup and wash your face. After doing all that you change into your sleepwear and brush your teeth. You braid your hair so it will hopefully be curly tomorrow and walk to the bed. You reply to some text from Lisa and your family, before slipping under the covers. Charles joins you not much later, and he immediately drags you closer to him.

He kisses you softly, cradling your face in his hands. You can smell the lingering cologne he put on this morning, and he tastes like fresh mint. It's an addicting taste and you let your tongue swipe over the seam of his lips to make him open up. It's a lazy make-out session until Charles rolls on top of you. He breathlessly detaches from you before kissing along your jaw towards your neck and shoulder. The last time you were this intimate was actually the first time two months ago, but he definitely remembered what you like. You moan softly while his hands caress your sides, taking the shirt with him while he moves towards your breasts. You sit up a little so he can take it off and you hear him whisper 'merde' when he sees your naked upper body. He kisses you neck again before slowly making his way to your breasts, making you whine in anticipation. "Relax amour, I will make you feel good" he whispers before sucking and nibbling on your breasts, leaving marks.

Your hands feel his bare chest, loving the feeling of his warm skin on his fingertips. "You're so handsome" you say before bringing his head down so you can kiss him on his lips. His hands tug at your shorts, making you both move away to take off all the remaining clothes. You let your head fall back onto the pillow when his fingers tease your folds, making you moan. He slips two fingers in, making you arch your back while he kisses and nibbles on the tender skin of your neck. Thrusting in and out of you, your hand wanders down to his erection, making him moan in the crook of your neck when you slowly start stroking him.

Before you can reach your orgasm, he pulls his fingers out, and you look up into his eyes. "I want to feel you come around my dick, not my fingers" he whispers, and you blush from the intense look in his eyes while he says this. He slowly guides his erection towards your entrance, making sure there is no discomfort showing on your face. He moans lowly when he bottoms out, and you wrap your arms around his neck while kissing him. His thrusts are slow, but it makes the whole setting so much more intimate. The soft whispers of how good it feels and how beautiful you look make you fall in love with him even more. You moan softly when his hand wanders down to stimulate your clit. "You make me feel so good" you whisper in his ear, making him thrust into you faster while grunting. "You have no idea what you do to me Sof." You look at him before pressing your lips together, feeling the ecstasy of your orgasm take over your body. Charles follows not long after, thrusting through both of your orgasms.

After cleaning up and putting on fresh underwear, he pulls one of his shirts over your head before wrapping you up in his arms. "I like thinking about waking up next to you while you wear my shirt," he confesses making you giggle. "I'm so excited about the upcoming days, I can't wait until you show me around." He hums, "me neither, and I'm excited to be sleeping next and with you for a lot of nights" he adds cheekily. You smack his shoulder before kissing him.

"Bonne nuit mon ange"

"Boa noite meu fofinho"