9.1 Charles & Sofia

You're chatting with Marie while you follow Carlos and Charles to the restaurant you were going to eat at. It was a rather spontaneous idea that the guys came up with after they made it back from their media duties. You were already at the hospitality, entertaining Marie who was cleaning up the last bits before her shift was over and she could go back to the hotel. Carlos and Charles came in together and decided that it would be a fun idea to have dinner with the four of you.

The restaurant that they picked has a nice and relaxed vibe, and you smile at Charles when he rests his hand on your thigh when you've both sat down. "What are you ordering mon ange?" he asks, leaning over to you so he can look at the menu cart you're holding. "I'm debating between pasta or pizza" you tell him, and he nods with a hum. "What if you take the pizza, and I do the pasta and then we can eat a bit from each other?" he looks at you with a soft smile, making butterflies erupt in your stomach. "That's a good idea babe" you tell him, pressing a soft kiss on his lips before blushing. You forgot that Marie and Carlos were on the other side of the table.

When you look at them you relax though, because they're just as much in their own world as you and Charles were just now. After everyone ordered you enjoy a nice evening together, chatting about race related stuff, but also about your job, Marie's knitting projects and every other aspect of your lives that comes up in the conversations. You're happy that you managed to get another weekend off to spend with Charles, but you knew that the upcoming month you wouldn't be able to. November would be a hard month, especially since the last three weekends were spent together. You weren't sure if you wanted to continue your work while you and Charles were getting more serious with the week. It was hard to be away from him, and work didn't bring you that much happiness anymore. It hadn't for a long time, you just didn't realise that until you met Charles.

"Mon amour?" you're shaken from your thoughts when Charles' warm hand squeezes your thigh. "Are you okay? We were about to get the bill and go back to the hotel" you look at his concerned face and nod with a smile. "Yeah, that's okay, sorry I was just lost in thought. Let's go back" he nods, kissing you softly before standing up. His hand grabs your waist after you've grabbed your purse and put your coat on. He pulls you closer before murmuring in your ear "I can't wait to be alone with you," giving you a wink and a cheeky grin.

While you're on your way to the elevator you catch a glimpse of a familiar tattooed arm and blonde hair. "Hey! Nell?" you're greeted with the surprised face of your friend, who's dragging Daniel with her towards you four. "Hello! Look at you all together! Did you have dinner together?" you nod at her, and she smiles. "Good one! Where did you eat? Was it good?" Marie tells her what you ate, and you look at your friend who seems to be glowing while Daniel has his tanned arm wrapped around her. "Want to have a little drink before we go to our rooms?" you nod, looking at Marie, before you see everyone nodding. "Alright, let's go to the bar for a bit then" says Daniel.

You're all seated around a round table when Nell squeals excitedly. "Look! There's a drawer with games in this! Let's play a few rounds?" you nod, moving closer to Charles when he presses you closer to his body. You look at Nell who's trying to decide which game to play with Marie, you smile at your friends, feeling a wave of happiness wash over you. This may be an insignificant moment to everyone who sees you together, but to you it feels like a milestone, you've not figured out what this milestone stands for though. Charles nuzzles his face against your neck, and you intertwine your fingers in your lap while chuckling about a comment Nell made to Daniel. "Mon amour..." Charles mumbles, and you hum, "I hope we don't play for too long; I want you out of these clothes" he whispers, and you look at him with wide eyes. He smiles at you lazily, stroking his fingers over the bare skin of your arm.

You try to concentrate on the game you're playing and the company of your friends, but Charles is making it exceptionally hard for you. The soft touches he gives you could look like he's just being sweet, but the things he whispers in your ear show you that he's not trying to be sweet. You giggle at Daniel and Nell who are bickering about which move is better to do at this point of the game, since you all play in teams. You stifle a moan when Charles' hand moves dangerously high over your thigh. "What are you doing?!" you hiss at him, and he chuckles while looking you in the eyes. "Trying to get you out of here and into my bed mon ange, but you're ignoring me" he pouts, and you shake your head, turning towards your friends.

"Let's finish this one up and then get back to our rooms?" You hear Charles let out a sigh of relief when Daniel speaks, and you all nod before continuing the last leg of the game. Charles, has you pressed against his chest while you're on the elevator, stroking your sides, pressing kisses on your shoulder and neck while he chats to Carlos about the FP tomorrow. You look at Nell who wiggles with her eyebrows, making you giggle while you blush furiously. You and Charles step out first, waving goodbye. You chuckle when Nell whispers "get that bread girl" with a wink, shaking your head while Charles almost pushes you towards the hotel room. "God Charles, relax" you giggle, and he chuckles while scratching his neck. "Sorry, I just waited all day for this if I'm honest. Come, mon amour."

Charles walks towards the bedroom immediately, pressing you against his body while he kisses you deeply. You smile against his lips, enjoying the feeling of being wanted. "Take your clothes of for me, please" he breathes, unbuttoning his own shirt quickly before taking it off. You hum, pulling your shirt over your head before unzipping the skirt you were wearing. He grunts when he sees you in front of him in your lingerie only, "merde. So beautiful, and all mine" he mumbles, kissing you while his hands move over your spine, before he unclasps your bra and slides the straps over your arms. He lays you down on the bed, pulling the last piece of clothing off your body before he takes his boxers off as well.

He hovers over you, kissing you deeply while his hands travel all over your body. You arch your back when he pushes a finger into your entrance, slowly thrusting into you while his thumb moves lazy circles on your bundle of nerves. He peppers kisses on your jaw before moving to your neck, sucking, and nibbling on your sweet spot. You whimper his name softly, and he looks at you with parted lips while you feel his warm breath on your face. A second finger joins, and he quickens the pace while stimulating your clit faster as well. You press your face in his shoulder, moaning his name when he tips you over the edge. "You're so pretty" he mutters, kissing you softly before pulling his fingers out of you and cleaning them.

You look at him with a dazed glaze in your eyes before your hands move over his body. Your nails follow the ridges and bumps of his muscled abdomen, and Charles presses his face in the crook of your neck with a moan. He pushes himself up on his arms before guiding himself towards your entrance, bottoming out in one firm thrust. He stills for a moment, looking at your face until he finds no signs of discomfort. He pulls out, before pushing back in, softly squeezing the skin of your breasts while kissing you. "You're gorgeous" he mutters, quickening the pace while sucking a bruise on the sweet spot under your ear. Your hands stroke his back, pressing your nails into his skin when he hits the right spot over again. "Charles" you breath out, tugging at his hair which emits a grunt from him.

"You have no idea what it does to me when you say my name like that" he says against the skin of your shoulder. You can feel yourself getting closer, fisting the sheets when one of Charles hands move down to stimulate your clit while he hits your sweet spot repeatedly. He mumbles, "come for me baby" kissing you while thrusting into you firmly. Your orgasm hits you suddenly, sending goosebumps over your skin while you moan against his mouth. Charles thrusts you through it, spilling inside you himself before slumping down on top of you.

You stroke his sweaty hair slowly, coming back down from your high while you're both catching your breaths. "This was better than my daydream" he says sleepily, and you laugh. He lifts himself off you, smiling at your flushed face before picking you up and walking towards the shower. After you're both cleaned up and, in your sleepwear, you snuggle close to each other, falling asleep with satisfied smiles on your faces.