5.1 Charles & Sofia

You are bubbling with excitement when you rush home on Friday. You got the weekend off from your boss, meaning that, if Charles wants that, you can join him for the race in Hungary! You can't wait until you're home so you can pack. You and Charles scheduled a facetime call around 7PM, so you have enough time to make sure you have everything if he likes the idea of you coming. 'Why would he not like that idea, don't be insecure!' you tell yourself sternly while walking up the stairs. When you enter the apartment, you immediately start, wanting to be done soon so you can spend all your time on chatting with Charles.

"Mon amour! I'm so happy to see you" Charles smile brightens your mood immediately, and you were quite happy already. "Hey babe, how was your day? Did practice go well?" you ask, and you listen attentively while Charles tells you excitedly about practice. "How was your day? You look so pretty by the way. I like pink on you so much." You smile while blushing. "Well, I had a good day, helped one of my colleagues out with some overbookings, but it was a rather relaxing day overall. I got really exciting news though. At least I hope you also think it's exciting..." you trail off while fiddling with your fingers. "I'm happy today was a good day, tell me, what's the exciting news!" he says while looking at you with curious eyes.

"My boss gave me this weekend off, and I thought that it might be nice to come to Hungary?" you look up and try to read Charles reaction. He stares at the screen with his mouth slightly opened before he starts smiling really wide. "Are you serious mon ange? You'd fly to Hungary for me this weekend?" You nod while smiling at him, and he claps his hands. "Wow, nothing can bring down my mood this weekend now! I'm so happy! Let me book your flight baby, I will do it right away." You try talking him out of that, but he's not budging. After making sure your flight is booked and you have the tickets, he tells you what he wants to show you when you join him for the race. After finishing the call, you pack the last things before getting ready for bed. You fall asleep, dreaming of Charles' smiling face.

The next morning you're in a rush. After waking up on time and double checking that you have everything, you eat some fruit before making your way to the airport. Your flight leaves at 11AM, and if all goes well, you'll arrive in Hungary around 5PM. Charles said he wanted to take you out for dinner after you arrived, so you made sure to bring appropriate outfits for the weekend. You brought two dresses and a cute pants and blouse combo. The hours on the plane are spend with reading, being excited about seeing Charles and listening to music.

It's past 6PM when you're finally out of the airport with your bags. You check your phone to see a missed call from Charles, so you call him while trying to find the taxi sign. "Hello mon ange, did you make it to Hungary safely?" his voice sounds in your ear. "Hi, yeah I did, just trying to find a taxi now so I can come to you." He chuckles, "there's no need for that, I'm picking you up. Just walk down the sidewalk, you'll see me eventually." You smile while hanging up and make your way down the sidewalk. Soon enough you see a very familiar smiling face at you in the evening sun. You walk a bit quicker, straight into the outstretched arms of your boyfriend. He kisses your hair while squeezing you against him. "I missed you" he mumbles, and you sigh happily.

Saturday night was lovely, you chatted about the last few days and Charles explained a lot about the race weekend to you. He got you a paddock pass and told you that the team knew you were coming, so there would always be someone to keep an eye on you during the race. You went to bed early, cuddled up in each other's arms.

You eat breakfast together while Charles is excited and nervous at once, playing with your hand that lays on the table. You smile at him, and he chuckles. "I'm so happy you're here, I'm going to try and get the best result possible for you chérie." You blush, "I would love it if you can get a great result, as long as you get out of the car safe. That's what matters the most to me. I'd like to sleep in your arms for a long time, you know." When you're both done and ready to go, you leave to go to the track. Charles leads you to the garage and kisses you goodbye before going to his duties.