1.

Bonson High School, Seoul~

"Hey Taehyung! Mark is throwing a party later this month. He invited the whole class. Wanna go?!" Jimin said excitedly.

Jimin is Tae's best friend and one of the very few friends he has in this school with Yoongi and Hoseok. They are a group and always stay together. In this school full of a elites they and some other students are the only one from low class families, specially Taehyung. Hoseok is the only one from their group who is from upper class but he never ever did show off his wealth. Rather he tries to help them in need and loves to stay as simple as possible.

"I don't know Chim... it's not for me.."

"C'mon we'll manage something up for you.. and no one's gonna care anyway."

"yeah 'm gonna look like beggar in a room full of royals and they not gonna notice it! What a logic!" Tae said in a sarcastic tone.

Jimin had something going up on his mind for a while now...but he didn't dare to spill it out...cause he didn't wanna get beat up to pulp and also didn’t want to be judged. but now it's the right time to say it...

"Listen.. I have an idea.. but I'm 101% sure that you are not gonna like it!"

"Then don't tell it"

"Look you like it or not but I am 200% sure it's gonna change the situation you are in!"

Tae looked interested but also his face gave that look "either it's gonna be a nasty idea or I'm gonna mess this up" Jimin is his childhood friend he knows what goes up on his head...master of all kinds of crazy and naughty ideas.

"Spill it out'

"Uh..u-umm..ok... Date a Sugar daddy." Jimin said nervously.

1 minute silence .  .  .  .  .

"BWAHAHAHAA..!" Tae burst into laughing.

"You're not joking are you?!" again laughed. But Jimin looked dead serious.

"Broo..! You know it's stupid!"

"In which angle? You know it's the only helpful and the most effective way! Otherwise you have to do three or four jobs in a day to look 'presentable' "

"People are gonna call me sluts or gold digger.."

"Who cares 'bout the people now? They never did shit for us so why give any shit to them? Listen it will change the situation you're in.....trust me I know.." Jimin quietly whispered the last line.

.

.

.

.

"S-sir you're drinking too much-" The waiter tried to protest but the man didn't budge.

"Let me go.." The man whispered quietly with a tired voice.

" S-sir please -"

"I said let me go!" He pushed  him off making the waiter stumble on his feets.

"Jk..you need to let go.."

"How can I..? She meant everything to me..."

"No she wasn’t meant for you...you deserve a lot better than that bitch!"

Jk burst into tears.

'Why did you left me Jane... wasn’t my love enough for you...?'

"WHY?!"

Jk slams the beer bottle on the floor splattering everything.

"I loved you.."

<<<<  ___________________  >>>>

Hey guys... it's your author.. so this book will have kind of short chapters and the story will be also fast forwarded but don't worry... I won't let you guys feel any gap or let you feel like you are running on a marathon... XD

It's just will be less elaborative. Also I am gonna try to make this story funny and dramatic... cause why not? :""D