21.

Taehyung put the condom on his lips then brought it closer to Jungkook's member. His mouth slowly went down dressing the enormous flesh.

'This is kinky man...
I don't know what other things he makes me do'

Jungkook chuckled.

"Good girl..."

'What the fuck'

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

'Does he think he's shagging a girl?'

"Dude, you know I'm also a dude right? Are you thinking of someone else right now-"

"Never...I see you my love...I see you.."

'Probably that's his kink. I don't think I like this kink.'

Taehyung was feeling uncomfortable how Jungkook was behaving. Something was off to him. He tried to not give it much thought because he might be Over thinking. After all he was a virgin with no experience before.

Jungkook kissed him deeply before he positioned himself in between Tae's thighs. Feeling the soft flesh of his legs Jungkook hummed satisfyingly and kissed it.

The action made Taehyung feel red and hot all over. He was finally feeling it.

Jungkook proceed to slowly enter Tae's hot cavern, pushing himself deeper and deeper to the end.

"Ha- aghh! It hurts.."

Taehyung cried out in pain. No wonder people say first time hurts like a bitch. It was uncomfortable, painful, suffocating.

"Shh...it's okay...you're fine..."

Jungkook breathed in and out, then slowly pushed the remaining inside.

"Ha..ha...mmh!"

Taehyung could feel inch by inch Jungkook pushing his huge lenth inside of him. The burn, the strech, the sting Tae was feeling everything.

Jungkook was gritting his teath, not trying to lose his patience and being as gentle as possible.

"A-are you okay?"

"Ha- I-I think so...?"

Jungkook laughed at his cute response. He rubbed their noses together and said,

"Brace yourself then"

Little by little,
Jungkook's slow thrusts where becoming fast and strong. Now, he was holding Tae's legs up on his shoulders, grabbing his thighs which would surely leave a handprint. Banging and kissing Taehyung like there's no tomorrow.

Taehyung was full on crying and moaning at this point.

"AH! Hu- gaggh...Ha!"

Jungkook bite down his thighs, licking down the spot afterwards.

"Nah...aggh slow d-down...!
Break..let's tak-"

Jungkook pulled out seconds later. Taehyung sighed, his body trembling from the after shock. This was pretty intense for a first time.

Until he saw Jungkook lying to his side and positioning again,

"Aaa! What-"

"I'm not over yet"

Shit. How can Taehyung forget that HE WAS A MAN. Not some teenager from highschool who would pass out after one or two rounds.

"Bless my ass..."

Jungkook kissed his cheeks. He pulled Tae's one leg up and thrust himself at his wet assaulted walls.

"Mmmgh!"

Tae bit down his lips, this time it hurt less but he was sensitive from before. Only the part which weirded him out was the noise his ass was making, a wet squelching sound.

'Taehyung don't ruin this moment thinking nasty things....'

"Fuck- fuck...
I love you...I love you..."

'HOLD DA FUCK UP'

"Y-you love me?"

"Yes...yes...fuck, feels so good.."

'OH MY GOD!
IT'S HAPPENING!
SOMEBODY CALL COPS-'

'Taehyung if you say that line from the 'office' again! I swear to God-'

"...Jane..."

'What did he call me?'

"I love you Jane..."

"..........."

"Jung-..Mr.Jeon I think we should stop-"

This was insulting, disrespectful and abomination. Worst thing a person could say while having sex is calling your partner with someone else's name. Specially an ex's.

Taehyung's heart shattered, Jungkook didn't even let him protect his worth. No wonder he was acting weird all night. It seems that Jane woman occupied his mind all night.

"P-please...let me g-go..."

'Shit...why I'm crying, it's not that I didn't expect him forgetting his ex wife'

"Mr. Jeon- are you listening?"

Taehyung turned his face to the side when he heard no response and the sudden stop of the movements.

Jungkook felt asleep.

<<<<_____________________>>>>

Not everyone's first time is magical. Jungkook what have you done mate.....
.
.

I see the votes are decreasing. What are y'all doing? Where is the worth of the time, patience, brain I have to put everytime I write a chapter? (Though I do think I could write better...but this is what my brain and body is able to provide at the time being...)

C'mon! Y'all can do better! Push that star button! Motivate me! :(