Season 2 || Chap 25

Hearing the car horn and the sound of a text Tae wore his shoes and got out from his new apartment.

"Late morning to you Ellen!"

He greeted sarcastically to his next door neighbour who always wakes up late according to 'his' time schedule.

"Fuck off...."

She groans and picks up the newspaper in her 'still sleepy' state.

"See ya!"

The lift doesn't work here so everyone has to use the stairs. Despite the tenants complaining multiple times, 'Mr. Onion' the apartment owner doesn't seem to give any fuck. He lectures around how today's 'kids' complain doing a 'little' muscle work whereas they used to climb mountains at their age. Taehyung avoids quarreling with him because he sometimes remind him of his grandma but he still couldn't help give him that nickname.

Once he stepped out of the building he saw the familiar Red Tesla . He tried to keep his smile as natural as he could and approached it.

"Hey baby..."

"Hey..."

"Come give me a kiss.."

Before Tae could protest Yohan grabbed his jaw and gave him a rough kiss.

"Yohan! I told you to be careful! It's a public place more ever if Ahjushi ever finds out-"

"Let them see. Everyone knows who I am and they better not mess with me if they want to have a peaceful life."

Tae went quite it's stupid to argue with this guy.

On his 19th birthday, Tae lost the most important person in his life. After his grandma left him he sold the dumpling shop one year later and moved to this apartment to stay close to Seoul University. It's a small, shabby apartment but budget friendly. Luckily he got full free scholarship but he still tuitions the juniors of his previous highschool to earn some extra cash.

On the other hand, Jimin moved to America and joined a fashion designing company. He is also a trainer of a dance studio which Taehyung forgot the name of. Hoseok and Yoongi both dropped off to pursue their career in music. Their group was fallen. It was now Taehyung stuck with this nussiance.

He doesn't know how he got involved with Choi Yohan. One day he suddenly started to show interest in Tae. It wouldn't be that much of a problem if he was an ordinary person like him but instead dude was the son of a powerful politician of South Korea. Tae wanted to lead a simple life by focusing on himself and avoiding people who is a 'public figure' after what happened with a certain someone.

Sometimes Tae wonders what happened to 'him'? What 'he' is up to after stepping down from the CEO position? The news came out as a shock to everyone but you he knew some stuff must have happened when Jaeshik took the position of the CEO. In no way in hell Jungkook would pass that position to him. This all happened after a month of their separation. Three years have passed since then.

Now Jungkook has become 'Somebody he used to know'

"I have something MIND BLOWING to share! This weekend we are going to RGMEA!"

Tae obviously didn't know what it meant and didn't want to know.

"The official race track arena of Korea! I am going to put my name as a trainee and you know who's the trainer?!"

"..........."

"Nevermind you wouldn't get it anyway... but I am taking you with me. I want you to cheer for me loud and clear! Who knows later we might bang inside the car~?"

He burst into laughter saying it. Sometimes...no most of the time Taehyung wished to strike him on the face . He is not afraid of a hand-to-hand battle....only restraining himslef because of his political status and what he might face if Yohan plays the 'Son of a politician' card on him.

<<<________________________>>>

New character entry!

I forgot his real name. I randomly came across this guy in Pinterest and somehow he matched with the Yohan character I imagined. You are also free to imagine whoever, however you want to see him as.

He's the new Bogum, only leveled up. Don't ask me what happened to Bogum...I don't know that either! I felt like the new season needed a new character to spice things up...the old ones weren't working anymore. Deal with it!